Two steps closer to homelessness......

OMG!!!!!!!:nuts: You will be the most stylish homeless woman on the streets!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao: You know I LOVE the RT to pieces!!!:heart: There's nothing like that color!!! The magenta is gorgeous too!!!:love:

Oh~ was that you I passed wearing your magenta jacket??? :roflmfao:

ooo.black.crime.woman.shopper.black.homeless.garbage.jpg

OMG!! You walked right past me and didn't even stop to say hello??? I had been waiting there for hours to have all of my boxes from UPS, USPS and Fedex to be picked up for recycling before my DH got home and saw them!! The least you could have done was offer me a cold beverage from your brown paper bag!!!!

:yahoo: "D" Purse-Ooooh!!! congrats! now we're "brand new 05 RT city found in 07 bag" sisters! dont you just LUURVE the color?! I'm in :heart: with mine... cant stop looking at mine! and you got my other HG magenta as well! CONGRATS again! wear her well on the streets!

OMG!!!! Everytime I see the title of this thread, I start cracking up!!!! You are so funny! Your new bags are gorgeous and the leather on your magenta......WOW!!!! Two of Balenciaga's best colors ever made.......Congrats!!!!

Thank you all so much!! I was totally excited to find these beauties!! Funny enough, I will be headed to NYC for the day tomorrow, however, I will be taking the train and returning to my warm, cozy, bag filled home......For Now!! So, if you happen to see a gorgeous RT City tomorrow in NYC, be sure to say hello, oh, and don't forget to put a quarter in my can!! :yes:

You are so funny! I definitely would give up food for a couple days if I could have those two beauties.. another amazing set of bags to add to an already stellar collection! congrats!!

OMG!! You walked right past me and didn't even stop to say hello??? I had been waiting there for hours to have all of my boxes from UPS, USPS and Fedex to be picked up for recycling before my DH got home and saw them!! The least you could have done was offer me a cold beverage from your brown paper bag!!!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Purse, you're just too hilarious!!!!!! I'll be joining you soon on the street, especially when/if my So finds out about my recent purchases. Oh, well, at least I have enough bags to pack all of my stuff in!

As you know already, those are totally worth becoming a "bag lady"!!!:graucho:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Purse, you're just too hilarious!!!!!! I'll be joining you soon on the street, especially when/if my So finds out about my recent purchases. Oh, well, at least I have enough bags to pack all of my stuff in!

As you know already, those are totally worth becoming a "bag lady"!!!:graucho:

Toosies, ITA!! We'll just have to decide which place has the best climate right now for homelessness!! So glad I will have some company!!! :yes:

Thanks girls for all of your wonderful compliments!!

haha u guys crack me up :P
purse , ur two beauties are more than gorgeous..I also like the combo of both of them( magenta and red was always my thingy)
Enjoy them and don't feel to bad about it dear, they'r just lovely :heart:

I love threads that make you smile! Had to come back to see what everyone else had to say - have a great time in NYC - wish I could be there too - you'll look stunning with RT on your arm - stunning without too, but more stunning with R/T. :smile: