Tweed sneakers

i am looking for these sneakers in pink/silver combo. did you see them anywhere still available in a EU 37 or 37.5 or American 6.5 or 7? I called all the Chanel boutiques in Germany and they seem to be sold out. now I am trying to find them anywhere in the world that would also ship them :smile: they would fit perfectly to the colors i usually wear :smile:

Really pretty color combo! My Neiman Marcus SA has the pair you're looking for also - not sure about sizing- shoot me a pm if interested -I'd be happy to pass along his info (BG doesn't charge out of state tax / not sure if this would transfer to saving a little w/ international orders but good to keep in mind.)

I kinda felt that way as well then I figure there will be more sneakers! I haven't bought them but was on the verge of hunting them down yesterday.

Funny, I took time to hunt them down and then got cold feet :smile: lol - you're right.,,there will be more sneakers! :smile: I'll be on NYC later this month, I may wait to see how I feel about them in person - I also saw a pretty fun light blue & lace Valentino rock stud sneaker that caught my eye so I'm thinking I should just wait :smile:

Really pretty color combo! My Neiman Marcus SA has the pair you're looking for also - not sure about sizing- shoot me a pm if interested -I'd be happy to pass along his info (BG doesn't charge out of state tax / not sure if this would transfer to saving a little w/ international orders but good to keep in mind.)

Thanks so much!! I'll pm you :smile: