Tweed sneakers

Like I said somewhere else.. In real life the holographic strip actually works much better than on photos! Dont be too put off by photos ladies they arent as clashy as you think!! I hated them when I first saw them (on photos) but now I actually quite like them!!

Like I said somewhere else.. In real life the holographic strip actually works much better than on photos! Dont be too put off by photos ladies they arent as clashy as you think!! I hated them when I first saw them (on photos) but now I actually quite like them!!

Thanks! I saw a few in real life - the shiny gold just doesn't work for me. Finally saw the all tweed ones but passed on it. I still haven't seen the silver yet.....

Thanks! I saw a few in real life - the shiny gold just doesn't work for me. Finally saw the all tweed ones but passed on it. I still haven't seen the silver yet.....

I'm having the same issue. I love the idea of these sneakers but I don't love the colour combos enough to purchase. I wish it was the black colourful tweed with silver instead.

I'm having the same issue. I love the idea of these sneakers but I don't love the colour combos enough to purchase. I wish it was the black colourful tweed with silver instead.

Agreed. I think the silver is the better holograph (and im pretty sure the harder to come by) Im not really loving the gold one with the grey or mixed tweed. Gold only really works with the orange and hot pink.

I dont like light pink (pink in general) but the light pink with silver is veerrry pretty. Its very elegant I can imagine pretty much anyone of any age rocking it. However.. will I ever get a chance to buy it? Probably not!

Agreed. I think the silver is the better holograph (and im pretty sure the harder to come by) Im not really loving the gold one with the grey or mixed tweed. Gold only really works with the orange and hot pink.

I dont like light pink (pink in general) but the light pink with silver is veerrry pretty. Its very elegant I can imagine pretty much anyone of any age rocking it. However.. will I ever get a chance to buy it? Probably not!

Oh I saw those! They had a pair in the nyc boutique, but not in my size.
Ok so I guess I did see ones in silver trim, they were nice.

That said, I'm starting to wean off sneakers now....getting excited for espadrilles (and boots in general).

Love these but would still love to see some more pics - feel like it's something I could get over or regret getting forever....j/k being totally dramatic :P i love how feminine they are! Has anyone else taken the plunge?!?!?

Love these but would still love to see some more pics - feel like it's something I could get over or regret getting forever....j/k being totally dramatic :P i love how feminine they are! Has anyone else taken the plunge?!?!?

I kinda felt that way as well then I figure there will be more sneakers! I haven't bought them but was on the verge of hunting them down yesterday.

I think I'd only be able to wear the sneakers with jeans or workout wear. I'm not sure I could pull off wearing tweed sneakers with anything that isn't casual.

What are the miu miu sneakers you've seen?

I feel the same, I don't think I could ever wear sneakers with a skirt or dress, regardless of what Karl says !!!! It kind of reminds me of the fad on the shoulder pads in the 80s and we look back and say "what was I thinking????".

i am looking for these sneakers in pink/silver combo. did you see them anywhere still available in a EU 37 or 37.5 or American 6.5 or 7? I called all the Chanel boutiques in Germany and they seem to be sold out. now I am trying to find them anywhere in the world that would also ship them :smile: they would fit perfectly to the colors i usually wear :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 255