Tweed sneakers

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
Thanks, what are your thoughts on them? I haven't seen these in person, and there isn't a NM near me. I might check out my local Saks on the weekend though.

barbie444

Nov 1, 2009
They had quite a few styles of the tweed. I like it but thought for the price I would rather get boots (I have been wanting boots). They are very flashy, I don't think I could pull them off. Bloomingdales SCP as has them.
Thanks, what are your thoughts on them? I haven't seen these in person, and there isn't a NM near me. I might check out my local Saks on the weekend though.

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I'm hoping to find the silver version (most were ordered in the gold metallic vinyl/plastic/whatever that is).

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
I'm hoping to find the silver version (most were ordered in the gold metallic vinyl/plastic/whatever that is).

I think saks has it. I pulled these two images from the Saks catalog - the first is called silver iridescent and tweed. Can't recall what the second is called but it's primarily tweed with a strip of silver by the heel. Hoping to view them in person over the weekend. I also received a mailer about bonus points...

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
They had quite a few styles of the tweed. I like it but thought for the price I would rather get boots (I have been wanting boots). They are very flashy, I don't think I could pull them off. Bloomingdales SCP as has them.

Def not interested in flashy. I've seen the bright colors and def not my style. Hoping grey tweed is more subtle.

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I think saks has it. I pulled these two images from the Saks catalog - the first is called silver iridescent and tweed. Can't recall what the second is called but it's primarily tweed with a strip of silver by the heel. Hoping to view them in person over the weekend. I also received a mailer about bonus points...
If you find the second one, please let me know. My mail is still being forwarded, so I get notices late re: bonus points, but I did finally just get both a Saks and a BG catalog which feature these sneakers. I like the grey with the silver with the pink under the sole; it's the least "flashy" of the ones I've seen.

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
Ahh, got it! Thanks! Bigger photo is fine by me - better view of the details. Didn't realize the back was pink.

newcalimommy

Jan 28, 2013
I saw the white with gold trimmings at my local nordys it was not nice. Which one are you leaning towards MASEML? I saw a pair of miumiu white sneakers with the silver toe that I'm in love with right now and feel like I could style those better with my clothes. Not sure how I would style these Chanel sneakers. Any suggestions? =)