Truths about the TRAPEZE

Sorry if this seems a bit off topic. I've been meaning to get a small trapeze in color coquelicot red. Is this style/color combo hard to find or in stock most of the time? Cause I wanna know if I should take the plunge next time I see one selling in stores or wait... Thanks :biggrin:

I don't believe it's hard to find. I saw it at Bergdorf Goodman NYC just a couple of days ago.

Hey ladies and gents,

Just wondering if you could answer a few of my questions... I am interested in getting a Celine Trapeze to use for university...

I intend to only use it at least once a week when I have a tutorial, meaning that I will be taking a A4 or A5 notebook with me as well as a LV pochette, wallet, waterbottle, umbrella, key holder, coin pouch and also small pencil case.... will that be too heavy for the Trapeze to literally fall apart, I dont really mind the sag as I find it adds some character to it so yeah...

Also is that Royal Blue Tricolor Trapeze still available at stores.. I know you could possibly find one on the reseller market and also what are the dimensions of the bag length ways WITH THE WINGS OUT... it never says the proper dimensions with the wings out... Just wondering.. And oh yeah I am thinking of getting a small one with the shoulder straps...

TIA!!

I am really looking for advice. I saw a very beautiful large trapeze; no shoulder strap but the handle goes on the shoulder pretty easily. I plan to use it for day to day, might put my light laptop, iPad and other stuff. also plan to use it as my bag for when I travel. From what I hear here, this is not recommended? Another option is the xl gst, does someone have experience between the two?

Hi there,

I recently purchased a pre-loved trapeze in drummed leather, and i noticed that after a few days of use, the initial "dent" at the corner of the bag is getting more pronounced. Is this normal? How do i prevent this?

TIA!

Hi,

I've been reading the early about the trapeze bag falling out of shape due to the weight of items in the bag which causes the pull on the flap.

I was about to buy a base shaper for my trapeze , and was wondering if there is no use for it? As it would only add more weight in the bag and cause more of a pull on the clasp??
please advise whether I should get a base shaper for the trapeze or not??

Usually works well with all other bags!

hi.ive read from this thread (june 2012) that from 16500hk dollars the trapeze small increased in price to 18000.i bought my smallntrapeze(not the multicolor? 2 weeks ago in hk and its 20,500 hk dollars.price increase?pls confirm

Hi -- I was wondering if anyone has tried tucking in the wings half-way on the trapeze. I have the larger one and usually wear it with the wings tucked in, but today I realized that I could kind of shove the wings inside and then pop them partially out. Looks cute but do you think it will mess up the leather?

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 2,039
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 2,040