TRUE CONFESSIONS time!!!!

neverfull mm - ok if you travel light.. but carry tons of stuff and the straps hurt. also the leather on the opening gets marks (from the print inside, i think?) and i have to wipe it with wet ones to remove these marks all the time. but there are more pros than cons to this bag. so i'm just saying i'm not complaining.

mini pleaty - the hardware scratches everytime i open it. but its inevitable..

trevi pm - i just noticed yesterday coz i was carrying it for a long time.. it is a teensy bit heavy.. but everytime it gets heavy on my arm i carry it as a shoulder bag so its ok.. and also, i've noticed some bubbles on the handle, its not that noticable so i guess i'm not returning it anymore.

Yes, those Neverfull marks! I wondered where the heck they were coming from! The lovely leather inside looks like it has some yukky brown goo on it! Yuck!!!
I, like many others, would like longer straps on the Papillon and the Pochette. Not much longer, just a bit so you are not wedging the bag right under your armpit!
Love this thread:woohoo:

I have not had any problems with my cabby. I have it in the MM and GM, perfect everyday bag shoulder strap great.

The only thing I wish LV would change is the patina process I wish my bags could always stay light and not change color.

Damier Papillon: Oh why oh why do you have NO POCKETS whatsoever? Also, why must your red lining stain my light-coloured items?

Alma: It would be great if the handles were a tad longer (like a Speedy) so they would fit better over a coat!

Is it just me, or is LV totally opposed to pockets/zipped compartments? Sometimes it drives me crazy that the bags are so plain and all my stuff just gets thrown together.

I totally agree, I have to say that Coach has beautiful linings in their bags. Beautiful fabric, and decent pockets and zipper compartments. In that regard I would have to say that they have it all over LV.

cabas piano- too small but isn't there something in between a piano & mezzo. they should make one inbetween those 2 sizes.

compact zippered wallet- functional on zippered coin part BUT the part where you put currency & credit cards is way too tight and hard to get in & out of...

PTI- trifold is annoying once open...

mini looping bag- handle hurts my shoulder...had to get rid of this one

i luv my other LV's so no complaints w/those yet...

I wish the d-ring on the pochette accessoires wasn't attached to the zipper. I have this fear that somehow the stitching will come apart if I put too many things inside of it, and it just looks odd to me when you attach the chain to the other side to make a shoulder strap.:shrugs:

Why oh why did LV have to permanently attach the chain to the inside of the petite buckets? I'd like to be able to transfer it from one bag to another!:cursing:

I absolutely love the style of the Eva clutch, but because of the reasons mentioned above, I will not buy it.

I like the inside lining of my pochette compact. I wish my damier bags, heck all my bags, were lined that way. It seems to me it would be easier to keep clean.

Couldn't they have added a teensy weensy bit more fabric to the cell phone pocket? My iPhone will not fit in any of them.:tdown:

I agree with some of the other posters, it couldn't cost that much more to add feet to some more of their bags.

If only the Hampstead PM's handles weren't so stiff, short, and fat, I would have kept her. She's absolutely gorgeous to me, and it stunk having to return her.

Lastly, there's something about the handles/straps of Mini Lin bags that keep me from buying them. They just feel cheap to me.

Loved reading everyone's posts! Helps me decide on my next LV bag... still duno yet! lol.

Trevi PM - Too heavy, I wish I could wear it on my shoulder without using the shoulder strap, the brass scratches too easily...

French Purse (damier ebony): brass scratches too easily, tight CC slots - gets too bulky too quick...