TRUE CONFESSIONS time!!!!

Special Orders/Custom Orders- Arguably our wallets are used more than our bags. So why can't we SO LV small leather goods. I can think up of a million cool ideas that I want to SO!!

Truthfully, I don't find one LV bag that is completely perfect as is. With each bag there's always something I dislike about it... ugh!

But (aside from Chanel), I still prefer LV over any others because LV does not have sales!

Damier Papillon: Oh why oh why do you have NO POCKETS whatsoever? Also, why must your red lining stain my light-coloured items?

Alma: It would be great if the handles were a tad longer (like a Speedy) so they would fit better over a coat!

Is it just me, or is LV totally opposed to pockets/zipped compartments? Sometimes it drives me crazy that the bags are so plain and all my stuff just gets thrown together.

Damier Papillon: Oh why oh why do you have NO POCKETS whatsoever? Also, why must your red lining stain my light-coloured items?

Alma: It would be great if the handles were a tad longer (like a Speedy) so they would fit better over a coat!

Is it just me, or is LV totally opposed to pockets/zipped compartments? Sometimes it drives me crazy that the bags are so plain and all my stuff just gets thrown together.

I totally agree with this!!

My MC pochette wallet is so friggin fat and huge! It doesn't fit in my small purses and it's just overall huger than I expected (yet I bought it anyway because I thought I'd get used to it). But unfortunately, LV doesn't make any smaller wallets. Some come shorter, but they are just as wide.

Speedy vachetta. Annoying as hell. Nuff said.

Edit: I also hate with a burning passion the brass. With the money we pay, I think LV is ripping us off. Why can't they at least goldplate their hardware. I mean, come on! Even Juicy Couture does that on their $35 charm bracelets!!!

neverfull mm - ok if you travel light.. but carry tons of stuff and the straps hurt. also the leather on the opening gets marks (from the print inside, i think?) and i have to wipe it with wet ones to remove these marks all the time. but there are more pros than cons to this bag. so i'm just saying i'm not complaining.

mini pleaty - the hardware scratches everytime i open it. but its inevitable..

trevi pm - i just noticed yesterday coz i was carrying it for a long time.. it is a teensy bit heavy.. but everytime it gets heavy on my arm i carry it as a shoulder bag so its ok.. and also, i've noticed some bubbles on the handle, its not that noticable so i guess i'm not returning it anymore.