True Blood - Season 6

After seeing spoilers today for Ep 6 and 7...Jason might be in real danger. Can't see it being Pam.

HBO are masters of misdirection though in both the editing of the promos and the episode synopsis. We shall see......

Truebloodnet carry them. I'm on my phone and I have trouble linking but its also on Tumblr too :smile:. Its the official episode synopsis. only a short paragraph but still very interesting.

i am almost afraid to watch tonight!!!!:-s:wondering

after the GOT's Red Wedding - i have suffered enough this summer!!!!:shucks:

After seeing spoilers today for Ep 6 and 7...Jason might be in real danger. Can't see it being Pam.

HBO are masters of misdirection though in both the editing of the promos and the episode synopsis. We shall see......

Thank you, FreeSpirit. :smile:

Here they are:

6x05 - "F**k the Pain Away"
Sookie gets Lafayette to summon her dead parents; Warlow revisits some painful memories with Lillith; Eric and Tara resort to drastic measures to rescue Pam; Sarah reconnects with Jason; Andy picks up the pieces of his ravaged family; Jessica seeks atonement.

6x06 - ""Don't You Feel Me"
Bill seeks Lilith’s advice on the escalating crisis between humans and vampires; Eric, Pam, Nora, Jason and Jessica get an inside look at Vamp Camp; Sam tries to make the best decision for Emma’s future; Andy names his faerie daughters; Eric discovers the truth about TruBlood’s resumed production.

6x07 - "In The Evening"
Eric makes a last-ditch attempt to save Nora by pledging allegiance to Bill. A tragedy close to home forces Sam to ignore the warnings of Alcide and return to Bon Temps. Jessica shows her gratitude to James, a prisoner. Sarah vows to get revenge on Jason.

These ones are from TVGuide.

Note: These aren't spoilers, just outlines for the show, and don't forget HBO are really good at throwing viewings off the scent. But I am worried about Jason. I still think he, Laffy, Andy, and Jess are the frontrunners in peril this season.

I really liked tonight's episode.

Although, I wasn't sure what Sookie was attempting to do at the end of the episode

I alway enjoy Eric's scene. This one was definitely interesting.

Poor Ginger. LOL She's always screaming.

Anna paquin looks VERY harsh/hard/and old...

Smollett....her acting SUCKS and we all know she and Sam are gonna screw.

i was thinking the exact same thing about AP last week and last night. i wonder if that pregnancy was a little hard on her - she was so little to be carrying around twins! she looks like she has had a rough time of it!

and JS - all i do when she is on is stare at her hair and wonder how she manages it!! it's a mane!

i was thinking the exact same thing about AP last week and last night. i wonder if that pregnancy was a little hard on her - she was so little to be carrying around twins! she looks like she has had a rough time of it!

and JS - all i do when she is on is stare at her hair and wonder how she manages it!! it's a mane!
yeah, I almost thought it was a wig.

I think it is going to be Jason who dies. Sookie is the main character. What death would have the most impact to the main character but Jason? Then she will truly be alone without her family and now Tara, her best friend is a vamp. I think this could cause her to turn on vamps.

I hope I am wrong because I have always found Jason to be amusing and have about 5 other characters I would like to see go before him

Why is there even an Alcide storyline? It has nothing to do with anything. If he is not going to be tied into the Sookie/Vamp story there is no point to this.