Trasporto - OMG

That's so sad! Everyone hates him! He's just trying to get around town, guys. He's probably running some errands for his mom. Probably getting some milk and eggs. :crybaby:He just has an ugly mask, that's all, but he needs love, too!

That's it, I'm gonna get a Trasporto with him FRONT AND CENTER. ::eyetwitch::

Well when I get my Trasporto and when I have a bad day, I am going to blame him and flick him to teach him a lesson.. :blah:

hehe nah.. damnit don't make me feel bad. I was one of those kids that thought everything was alive and had feelings.. that still lingers.. lol.. I'll just accept him on trasporto.. that is all i can do.. hehe

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can just imagine someone doing that - flicking a character on a bag because of a bad day. How meeean.

Yeah, I think everything has feelings, too. Good to know that I'm not the only one. Do you remember Toy Story? That did NOT make me feel good about putting my dolls away, AND I was super-selective about what I said about them.

Aw, I like him. I think it's funny as heck that Simone put a Lucha Libre wrestler on this design.

Yeah, I think everything has feelings, too. Good to know that I'm not the only one. Do you remember Toy Story? That did NOT make me feel good about putting my dolls away, AND I was super-selective about what I said about them.

I'm totally with you. I've never been able to get rid of a single doll or stuffed animal. I still have every one I've ever had my whole life. Most are in storage buckets, but I could never get rid of them, and a few always remain on display somewhere in my house.

I actually like the kid with the mask, I think he's kinda cute, in a strange way. But then again, I'm the one froot loop here who loves Famiglia, too, so I shouldn't be surprised... :lol:

BTW, I also "assign" feelings and personalities to inanimate objects...always have, always will. Good to know I'm not alone, since my husband thinks I'm a nutjob. :nuts:

-SB

Ahhh I'm addicted to Trasporto too!!

I currently have a Mamma Mia, Gioco (planning to sell), 2 Denaros (planning to sell), 1 Denaro with a print placement I like coming my way soon...and I just won a Portatelefono for cheap on eBay...eeks! The original print is the only style that I have more than one bag in before this......

I like this print... I was able to buy a caramella with the placement I wanted! I'm sad though cuz I was gonna buy a giocco on tobi.com with the 25% coupon code but when I looked, it was gone :crybaby:I should've bought it along with my first order... argh!!!

Awe, I love Lucha Libre. He's one of my favorites. I go to see Lucha Libre when they come to LA. It's really fun! I bought a Lucha Libre mask the last time I was in Mexico, I have pics of my bf modeling it! lol

I love this print, I didn't think I would from seeing it online, but in person it's sooo classy. My favourite is the girl in the green (lizard? dragon?) suit standing on the scooter, looking surprised. :smile:

Aww I like the nacho libre guy on the scooter! I guess it's because I like Jack Black to =) I saw Jack Black live at a Weezer concert (this was years ago), he was performing with Tenacious D. He was amazing, his energy is incredible lol!

I agree, Trasporto looks a lot better in person and it really draws you in. My husband was looking at my trasporto gioco and he said, "there's so much to look at!". I think he likes the couple on the motorcycle with the sidecar. My favorite is the school bus because the symbolism of the devil driving the bus is too kewl :tup: