Trasporto - OMG

Speaking of assigning feelings to inanimate objects, did anyone else ever feel really sad for that puny tree in the Charlie Brown Christmas special? I remember I used to cry for that tree, so sad that no one wanted it. :roflmfao:

Back OT - at first I wasn't crazy about Trasporto, but now it's really growing on me. I love all the little details.

^^ I have an artificial Christmas tree that I bought for $17 at Wal-Mart about 16 years ago (my first Christmas on my own after moving out of my parents house during my last year of college). I keep thinking I should get a new one, nicer, bigger, fuller... I certainly can afford a new one... but I have such sentimental feelings for this sparse cheap tree that's been with me for 16 years. And it looks lovely once I fill it in with lights, garland & ornament.

So... yes, I understand.

I was "meh" about the print when I saw it online (and even when I first saw it in the store!) but it's definitely grown on me! I like that the graphics are smaller so you can fit more in on a smaller bag.

But it was the star-headed aliens and the squirrels that finally won me over. :smile: