TRAPEZE GM: More than I bargained for!

hi LVixen, as far as i know Let Trade normally do refund but minus S&H fees and 15% restocking fee so let them know and they would normally be fine with that

i was in love with trapeze GM when i saw the PM because i assume that the PM is way too small for my liking but once i saw the GM i feel like something isnt right with it. It kinda lose its shape and isnt as structured as the PM *if u know what i mean*

so.. i ended up getting the PM from Let Trade which i love to death now..

Hope things work our for u though :heart:

Thank you so much for the info and advice. I'm going to email him right now. I'll let you guys know what happens!

I happen to like the bag, even if it is bigger than you expected.

As for Let-Trade exchanging the bag, what he might let you do is return it for a restocking fee, and if you like another bag, he will discount that bag for you to help counterbalance the restocking fee. I thought about exchanging the baggy pm that I bought from them for the black MC trouville, and that is what he offered me in terms of exchange. I ended up keeping the baggy pm and I love it.
I'm glad that worked out for you!!

I did email Let-Trade today and I'm now waiting to hear from him...Let's see what he says:smile:

Oh it's a shame that you and trapeze weren't meant to be, but I'm sure let-trade has something else fabulous for you. :graucho:

I KNOW!!! I can't believe it!! I was SO SURE we were a match made in heaven, but I just haven't connected with it! I'm thinking it must be the pale "boring" colors though, because I'm sure that if it were the BROWN Trapeze GM, I'd be LOVING it!!:sad:

well they do have a brown pm one :yes:
Yeah... I saw that ...he gave me a price on it and everything, but to tell you the truth, as big as this Trapeze GM is, the actual opening to the inside of the bag is definitely not big at all. I could see myself having a little trouble getting things in and out of this bag, LET ALONE THE PM SIZE!! :sad: