TRAPEZE GM: More than I bargained for!

Sorry you're not liking it but it honestly looks good on you:yes: I saw a lady carrying it yesterday and I thought WOW:nuts:.

Any chance of you returning it and exchange for something else you'll love from Let-trade?( not sure if they'll do it though but you can try:sweatdrop: )

Sorry you're not liking it but it honestly looks good on you:yes: I saw a lady carrying it yesterday and I thought WOW:nuts:.

Any chance of you returning it and exchange for something else you'll love from Let-trade?( not sure if they'll do it though but you can try:sweatdrop: )

That's a wonderful idea. I did think about that, and I don't know if they'll do it either, but it certainly won't do any harm to ask, right?

i think it looks great on you. i tried one on while i was in hong kong last year and it felt comfortable as a shoulder bag. i though it might get dirty quick so i skipped on it. now i regret not buying one.:crybaby:

hi LVixen, as far as i know Let Trade normally do refund but minus S&H fees and 15% restocking fee so let them know and they would normally be fine with that

i was in love with trapeze GM when i saw the PM because i assume that the PM is way too small for my liking but once i saw the GM i feel like something isnt right with it. It kinda lose its shape and isnt as structured as the PM *if u know what i mean*

so.. i ended up getting the PM from Let Trade which i love to death now..

Hope things work our for u though :heart:

I happen to like the bag, even if it is bigger than you expected.

As for Let-Trade exchanging the bag, what he might let you do is return it for a restocking fee, and if you like another bag, he will discount that bag for you to help counterbalance the restocking fee. I thought about exchanging the baggy pm that I bought from them for the black MC trouville, and that is what he offered me in terms of exchange. I ended up keeping the baggy pm and I love it.