Traditional Hardware (with Tassels) VS. Giant Hardware (no Tassels)!

Which hardware do you prefer?

• The smaller traditional hardware (be it pewter or brass).

• The new larger style (gold) hardware.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I so love the GH. I don't know what has happened to me. I mean I don't normally like yellow gold in jewellery and I am not normally a bling-bling type of person. I also don't like big bags and in fact, I only ever liked the first and the twiggy in RH and I do love pewter hardware in the first too. I was the type of person who thought the Fendi spy bags were too big.

But for some reason, with this GH, I just can't get them out of my mind. I mean I am even thinking of getting a work or weekender which I would normally think was humongous. But I do think the GH makes the bigger bags look smaller and with these bags you can dress them up too.

I have never even seen these bags IRL (due to my living far away from civilisation) but the pictures I have seen so far have been TDF. I just loves them:heart: :heart:

I love to look at GH bags- GH looks awesome, expecially in the day and the Work I think..

But for me, i'd say RH. I love the tassels and I think the GH becomes do dominant...

But if I was to Choose a GH bag - I would say Sandstone Work, 'cause everytime I see a picture of it I'm :drool:

I love both. Some colors really look good with the gold. I have more RH but lately I've been lovin my GH bags. I live in a very non-blingy place and dress very casually but I still don't feel like I stand out too much with my GH bags.

I have seen some beautiful looking giant bags, and I prefer to see the gh on the bigger bags rather than the City's or Partime's. I still would not buy any for myself however. With such gorgeous leather and colors I prefer the focus to be on the whole bag not the hardware, and I think when the gh is on a bag that seems to draw the eye and be the focus. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I would love to see more options available in the shiny gold and shiny silver in the regular size.
:yes:

for me, i have never owned a bbag until GH came out- i really dont know why but i do like my bag i little more bling!

but now that I've got some GH i agree that the next investment should be in RH for days when its more mellow.

i voted GH!

For me, I like both.. It actually depends on what color u going to get. The GH looks great with the brown and blue, and the RH looks great with the natural and red. The GH is too blingy for day in and out but GH looks more versatile!

I voted RH. I love the tassles and the light weight feel of the classic hardware. However, I do love the way the GH looks on some colors such as Aqua, Marine and Anthracite. I'm craving an Aqua GH City hardcore!!!!

This might sound funny but you know what's preventing me from choosing a GH over an RH (besides the fact that I think GH bags might only be seasonal) is the gold "feet" on the bottom of some of the models.

Handbags with feet always dismayed me because they look out of place when you are carrying them. It was the one thing that bothered me with my Chloe paddingtons.

I like them both, however, I find the GH to be alot more dressy. Since my lifestyle is alot more casual, the RH just works better for me. That's not to say I won't be buying an Ocean PT with SGH :P

Hmm. Ask me that 5 months ago-ish when I had those pics of the silver hardware and I'd say regular hardware (when I saw the pics, I wasn't convinced). But now that I've seen pics here and in real life, the GH grew on me.

Then my friend got a GH vert gazon day and within 1 hour of leaving her, I couldn't stop thinking about it. At first I thought 'loud' but it literally grew on me and I thought 'its actually really nice!' and I got one AND LOVE IT.

My other gf who doesn't own a bbag said they remind her of radio knobs and didn't like them until she texted me saying a woman was carrying a stunning sea blue one and she loved it and had changed her mind from seeing that bag, and then pics of mine. She's coming with me to the trunkshow.

So it does grow on you. Having said that, I still always love the look of RH because its more edgy, more rock chick and understated.

So I like them both. I do not however like GH on all styles and colours. To me it only works on certain ones.