Traditional Hardware (with Tassels) VS. Giant Hardware (no Tassels)!

Which hardware do you prefer?

• The smaller traditional hardware (be it pewter or brass).

• The new larger style (gold) hardware.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the GH but its too expensive for me...Also when I spend my hard earned money its gotta be on something I know I'll like for a long time which is why I only have bags with RH. That said, if anyone wanted to donate a White or Natural GH ANYTHING I wouldn't say no! :graucho:

^I'm kind of like that - although I hated the GH at first I have come to like it, and I've seen some stunning GH bags, both here and IRL. However, I'm quite confident I will never own one, because its too blingy for my personal style (v. casual). So its RH for me.

PS If I had boatloads of cash I'd get both.

I lost my job, am now broke, and have been avoiding this site like crazy. But I gotta say- what a change!
Most women on here HATED- let me say that again HATED the gold hardware-Giant style- and now lots of people have it and want it. Pretty funny, how people can change.

OH. and I want a Brief so bad I can't see straight.

It's funny because I was TOTALLY one of the "haters" of the GH. But now that I've seen it IRL and in context (and have been visually exposed to it over and over), I've become more accepting of it and could even see myself buying one (I am liking the Brief with GH). I haven't really thought about resale value or anything further, but even if I did buy one I don't see myself keeping it past a year or so as opposed to my RH that I keep for years. I am considered a GH though and never thought I would so miracles do happen:P !

Wow - interesting. I knew that "traditional" would be ahead - but i'm surprised that GH doesn't have more votes given it's buzz lately.

I guess my SA was right.

*all b-bags are beautiful though*

I just bought my first Balenciaga bag last week and the weight of the gold hardware was a bit too much for me when I was trying to decide whether to go with the RH or the GH. I live in a city where I have to walk and take public transport all over the place and it would just be too much to be lugging a GH city bag everywhere. The GH is nice though, I must admit.