Food Trader Joe's

I'm a huge fan of all of this:

Unsweetened Green Tea
Unsweetened Black Tea (SO's favorite!)
Sparkling Pink Lemonade
100% Pom. Juice
Veggie Chips
Steel Cut Oatmeal (frozen)
Mini Chicken Tacos (I can't believe they weren't mentioned!!
Chicken Teriyaki
Organic Brown Rice (frozen)
Spinich Artichoke Dip
Chicken Lettace Wrap mix
Boursin Garlic + Herb cheese (the cube things, great in pasta sauce)

The TJs in Calif sell hard liquor, too.

It is wonderful buying vodka without having to pass a gauntlet of neighborhood drug dealers "at work" just outside the liquor store's front door.

I get:
Chile flavored pistachios
raw almonds
small packets of trail mix in the big bag
artichoke spinach dip
chile dried mango
frozen oatmeal
chocolate covered raisins
chop salad
tamales
frozen chocolate bananas
stir fry bok choy
pistachio toffee

trader joes, ohhh, my LOVE!!! i love going to trader joes for just about anything. sooo happy that one opened near my hometown not too long ago. i love buying their bouquets of flowers from there and i also love to snack on their rice crackers. yum yum. got some cheap wine too. and cheap fiji water. gosh, i love that place. there's more to say but that's all for now.

Ohhhh....a Trader Joe's thread!!!!:yahoo: I spend more there than anywhere else. You can open up my fridge and cabinets and 90% of EVERYTHING in there is from TJs' - the milk, eggs, butter, PB&J, veggies, juices, cheeses, pasta, sauces, frozen veggies and fruit....oh my. Yesterday I spent a whopping $235 there, but I have four kids so what can I say. I bought a couple of $2 buck Chuck wines there which are good, but I don't drink so it's good when company comes over. They always have that great snack bar where you can try the latest and greatest. Yesterday was awesome...silly, but awesome. They had packaged a "salsa making kit" where it came with 2 Roma Tomatoes, 2 jalapeno chili, 1 red onion, and something else....and they were just chopping it all up and serving it with their white corn tortilla chips. OMG. Then I picked up another great idea - they have their little cocktail meatballs and you get one bag of those, 1 jar of their Sweet and Sour Sauce and 1/2 a package of frozen pineapple and simmer for like 35 minutes. That's fabulous!!!! With some white jasmine rice!!! :graucho:

I love trader joes! Unfortunetly i moved to college 2 hours away from scottsdale and funny enough this town is all about that type of food (organic healthy food) yet this is no trader joes and only 1 store KINDA like it? I don't understand, but the funniest thing is we still get news letters from trader joes even though its like 200 miles away! HAHA