Trade Bags Instead of Paying for Ebay Item

That's the part I don't understand. I asked her if she still had the authenticity cards and dust cover and she said that her "dumb@##" friend threw the cards out". From how she has described the bag, it's the larger LV Theda bag. But would a realtor really give a gift that was that expensive? The other thing is that I need to be able to sell hers for what I would have taken for my Cartier bag. Needless to say, I just emailed her and told her that I decided against the trade.

Thanks for everyone's advice!;)

To be honest, I would stay away from this one. Throughout reading this, I thought it was a good idea to do the trade as the ebay member seemed honest But with your last post, Im not too sure.
If she doesnt really know much about LV and is calling the bag a thede and saying that the authenticity cards have been threw away when LV DOESNT give authenticity cards, (they have never been made). How does she know if she has a real bag ?, KWIM ?. The only cards you would get with this bag is a card with the name of the bag on it and what its made from and also possibly a booklet on what line and season the bag is from. This trade seems like more trouble than its worth. :flowers: