TPFer Chanel photos were stolen by a Chinese online store from Tao Bao

This is so disgusting to steal ppl's photos without their permission. Since the website belongs in China and they have no law there so I don't think we really can do anything.

Ladies,

what do you think about creating a new thread to list people who stole pictures include link too? That way if perspective buyer reads it, they know it's stolen pics?

I think that would be great - someone stole not only my Christian Louboutin pictures of red spiked pigalles back in July from Bonz, BUT also my EXACT description - even Ebay CS was amazed at the nerve of the thief - EXACT DESCRIPTION. I only discovered it when I was loading my shoes on ebay and was so shocked!

So put this little lady on that list!
:nono:SELLER - MADEUP4U

:flowers:this is not Asia wide. This particular store is based in China. Some other members may feel upset. I realise it would be hard to pick where the link was from just from looking at the writing.

Let's all look out for eachother. OP thank you for the head's up.

I hope my post didn't come across as offensive as I was only pointing out the locations (some are located outside of China) of the e-store fronts within taobao.com. Many of them, btw, sell fake handbags. I can't say whether this particular store front/logobag sell authentic or fake handbags, but the taobao website certainly contain many store fronts that sell fake ones. :flowers:

I have dropped one of the SAs an email and told her her photos are stolen. Hopefully her company can/will take some legal actions against this seller as they have resources.

Hi. ^^^In fact it is no use. China has a VERY FEW law about copyright and there are tons of people trying to sell fake brand name items as authentic. This seller is one of them, she asked a price over $3500 (RMB 25500) for a fake Jumbo/Maxi!!!
But since I has a taobao id(I am Chinese), I can start a thread and warn people that the seller has stolen pics from our tPF members. But I do need permission and sign to do this. Members whose pics got stolen please reply me. Thanks

I found out that several update pics one of my SAs sent out were actually cutouts from my Cruise spy pics! I absolutely love the SA so didn't have any problem with my photos being used by the SA but I wished I were informed beforehand. The SA said that those pics were sent to the SA by a few people and didn't know they're private...
I also found out that the same pics were used by several international resellers. I contacted the sellers and they've removed the pics. I guess it's partially my fault since I didn't watermark them... It's really sad that people take advantage of the purse forum for their own profit. :sad:

Last edited:
Oh dear me, I think I am feeling sick! The gall of this person, whoever she/he is!!! The goods they are selling are definitely FAKES. Otherwise, why bother stealing pictures, right? :mad: and I would HATE those people who knows and yet buys from them!!! :mad::mad::mad:

After conversion... I believe site is using yuan? The price is about authentic bag pricing

I think watermark must be done properly n over more than an area. Otherwise it's easy to remove with software