Which secret sign do you want to use?

• RAOK Keychain (per Twinkle.Tink)

• Lock N Key Bag Charm

• Koala Bracelet / Wish Bracelet

• Heart Bag Charm

• Eiffel Tower

• Other...please describe in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
POSHINSTYLE.. I LOVE your purse charms..soooo pretty. and I love the keychains made my TINK..I vote for any one of those.

PS Tink..I emailed u..let me know if you didnt get it. :smile:

I voted for Tinks keychain - so cute & unique! :yes:

About the hardware: Maybe making it in both gold & silver mixed would solve the problem with matching hardware? Then it would match both gold and silver hardware and we could wear it on all bags. I would personally add, say, a lobster clasp in gold to be able to clip it on and off easily, and maybe add one or two small pendants in gold (why not a miniature lock&key) to the smileys, then the chain would go perfectly with all my bags.
Just a thought...

I'd vote for twinkle.tinks keychain and poshinstyle's charms (what option is that in the poll, btw?) :nuts:

ok, ive read about as much of this as i can. which one is poshinstyles charm?

tink, i love that keychain to death. i am going to Louis today to see if MAYBE JUST MAYBE i can get my speedy (blk epi 25) to hang this cute little sucker off! you are an unsuspecting enabler! hope you are having a wonderful day!

Hmm I voted other simply because Twinks charms are great and so are the other ideas but its more of a souvenir now from the site...like a "I'm a TPFER" shirt

just saying who will actually whip out or hang their keychain as a secret sign? Maybe a poll for this too? "Will you use your secret sign"

^^ I like the t-shirt idea also. I like Baby Tee's. I'd surely wear that. I know that Cafe Express can make them.......
Anyway, the charm is great also and I think pretty much everyone has voted for that one.......
I'm in and I will use the charm for certain....

Just to show you some more pictures of tink's, I put a smaller jump ring on it and attached it to my cles/car key. I thought it would bother me that one is gold and the other is silver (it usually does) but I really like it!!

tink1.jpg

tink2.jpg

Now that's cute. I want 2. I'm gonna get the other gold plated so I can use it on my other bags. And of course I would use it.

Just to show you some more pictures of tink's, I put a smaller jump ring on it and attached it to my cles/car key. I thought it would bother me that one is gold and the other is silver (it usually does) but I really like it!!

tink1.jpg

tink2.jpg

I voted for the Eiffel Tower. I already have the key chain that i bought in Paris, France. (Sort of my homage to the home of LV)

I too liked the TFP keychain though!

pic attached!

Attachments

• LV E tower.JPG
    LV E tower.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 21