Which secret sign do you want to use?

• RAOK Keychain (per Twinkle.Tink)

• Lock N Key Bag Charm

• Koala Bracelet / Wish Bracelet

• Heart Bag Charm

• Eiffel Tower

• Other...please describe in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
hahahaha....yeah i guess i would be easy to spot. but you would be able to spot me easier just by recognizing the tattoos on my arm (and no, they don't say "tPF" :P) i know i'd recognize you from your fersen!! :yes:

Oh, is that you on your Avatar? Cool tat. I have 2. One on my wrist and on my left thigh (and no, they don't say "tPF" either :P) . Ok, sorry:back2topic: .

Remember we don't have to do just one...no need to debate so much :shrugs: ....yah know, we have the keychain/ bag charm I did silver, readily available....if we find a gold tone one we can do that too, especially if the price is right. Latin male model if you love the bracelet go for it...and I like the string idea too.

I agree with Tink:yes: . I think that maybe we could come up with a top 3 and go for it. That way we have options. Everyone has different tastes and styles anyways. What might work for some may not work for others. Let's make sure to post the picture or pictures of what we decide so I can look out for ya.

i suggest make 2-3 choices of twinkletinks keychain with charms

silver
gold
keychain in silver/gold with a swarovski/enamel charm for those who want a touch of color to the keychain

that way we can have 1-3 that we can mix & match with our bag/outfit...:smile: or just so everybody can have a choice

I can definitely do it in gold or silver with whatever color combination of crystals. You can use this for your cellphone or your bag. :yes: There is a variety of bag charms that you can choose. Please see pics.

Attachments

• Straps-6.JPG
    Straps-6.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Purse-1.jpg
    Purse-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Purse-2.jpg
    Purse-2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
  • Purse-3..jpg
    Purse-3..jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Purse-4.jpg
    Purse-4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 25
how bout a bracelet made out of string? i could make them:nuts:
it's cheaper than all of the options and you wont be able to take it off or nag about how much it bothers you, I just noticed im wearing one and been for about a month and haven't taken it out yet we would just have to pick a color...
b16064446.jpg

example

I presume you mean that to get it off it would need cutting?

There are people whos jobs would not allow to wear so they would need a stack to keep putting on new ones.

Liberté;2268476 said:
Ummm Red string = definetly NOT a good idea. For many reasons. It has been used by kabbalah and pro anorexia supporters. :Push:

If you READ closely it says RED is allready taken and it also says WE WOULD JUST HAVE TO PICK A COLOR:idea:

edit

sorry but im off the band wagon...

The key chain is great for this purpose IMO. It's a great price so it's not out of reach for the members. Everyone should be able to get one at that price. It's cute too! I just wish it could be in a combination of gold and silver tone. That would be better to match the hardware on your bags.

I don't like the bracelets and wouldn't wear them---plus they wouldn't match everything you are wearing---and like other stated--anyone can buy those.

I presume you mean that to get it off it would need cutting?

There are people whos jobs would not allow to wear so they would need a stack to keep putting on new ones.

I wouldn't wear such a thing. Again, it wouldn't go with everything a person is wearing. Most of us who are professionals would not want to wear and some probably won't be able to wear them. Also string can get dirty...Ewww

I wouldn't wear such a thing. Again, it wouldn't go with everything a person is wearing. Most of us who are professionals would not want to wear and some probably won't be able to wear them. Also string can get dirty...Ewww

Yep I kind of figured that too.

My point as you quoted was that as a nurse I cant wear it and I am sure othersc would not be able too either.