TPF ladies, pls help me locate a paddy

Not sure I want to buy another blue bag as my 2 loved Mulberrys are blue shades but I will look at her pics and see what I think.

Have also been offered a Muscade one which I am seriously considering but it may just be a bit too light. I was looking for a contrast from the creme baby paddy.

Muscade is gorgeous and I wouldn't call it light.

Remember that if you buy from outside the European Union you may be charged by UK Customs on entry. The bag might end up being more expensive than you hoped.

I don't want to comment on this thread too much, for obvious reasons! :sweatdrop:

But I think the ladies here have lots of great suggestions, I'll also say to keep an eye out on the Ebay Finds thread, and good luck :tup:

I hope you find the perfect paddy for you at a great price! :heart:

Thanks qwerty, I am very keen on one or two I have seen but just waiting for authentication. I will keep a look at the thread for good deals, thanks

It's a really tough decision on which one to buy.

tireebabe - Hi there - you could try www.koodos.com

Now they do stock Chloe - but they also do have 'Private Sales' there was a Chloe one last week - if you check the website - you will see the 'Private Sales' area - you just register your email address - and then you should be able to see what is there - it was last Thursday - but I just checked and there are no paddys available. Other option - www.secretsales.com - again they have Private Sales - and you can find Chloe there - so its worth checking those sites - they only have a few bags when they offer them - but you can sign up for email alerts to tell you when the sale is starting.

tireebabe - Hi there - you could try www.koodos.com

Now they do stock Chloe - but they also do have 'Private Sales' there was a Chloe one last week - if you check the website - you will see the 'Private Sales' area - you just register your email address - and then you should be able to see what is there - it was last Thursday - but I just checked and there are no paddys available. Other option - www.secretsales.com - again they have Private Sales - and you can find Chloe there - so its worth checking those sites - they only have a few bags when they offer them - but you can sign up for email alerts to tell you when the sale is starting.

Thanks Lescoy, have signed up with both.

i have my laptop on and it lets me know hen i have an email, i flit back and forth to see if there are any new posts!

That's the same as what I do when I am at home. It helps that I don't have to work during the school hols and the kids have friends over so i am getting some peace and quiet to potter about on my pc. OH will get a shock when he gets home and sees I have done absolutely nothing in the house. (shame !!)