TPF ladies, pls help me locate a paddy

That's the same as what I do when I am at home. It helps that I don't have to work during the school hols and the kids have friends over so i am getting some peace and quiet to potter about on my pc. OH will get a shock when he gets home and sees I have done absolutely nothing in the house. (shame !!)

i check TPF constantly then when im reply to posts and stuff i start searching for new bags!
im terrible i sit on the sofa with my laptop looking at the mess around me thinking ill just reply to this or have a look at that and then tidy that up!!!

i check TPF constantly then when im reply to posts and stuff i start searching for new bags!
im terrible i sit on the sofa with my laptop looking at the mess around me thinking ill just reply to this or have a look at that and then tidy that up!!!

bag*mad*bags - God you should see my ironing pile:nuts:

Ironing, whats that? I'm a nightmare. I don't iron anything until I am about to wear it. It's great nowadays when you can buy school clothes that don't need ironed.

It's amazing how quickly the time flies while sitting on here and searching sights for handbags.

tireebabe - Think Koodos have a Chloe one due next week sometime - so you need to be logged on there and hit the site bang on 10 a.m., if you want to have a good chance of getting something:yes:

Lescoy - I have just registered, is that all I have to do?

I'm a bit confused by the secret sales sight, how do I find the private sales?

Lescoy - I have just registered, is that all I have to do?

I'm a bit confused by the secret sales sight, how do I find the private sales?

tireebabe - the secretsales site - basically it is only sales which they offer so when you are in the home page it will show you there are some sales which are current and then below there are sales which are upcoming. If you register and you have - you can subscribe to be notified when the sales start - so you just click 'request a reminder' and they'll email you. There don't appear to be any designer bags on the horizon - but definitely worth checking as they do appear.

OMG, I'm glad I read this thread - just signed up for both websites! Secret Sales have DvB jeans going for an absolute song!! Stupid question I know lol but are the clothes on the site authentic too?! I just can't believe my eyes lol

There are lots of deals on ebay but it's good to authenticate on the forum before you buy. You can also look on portero.com. They have a few paddingtons from time to time.
They offer the following to europe:
Expedited Service to the European Union - For shipments to the EU, Portero provides an all-inclusive “EU Expedite” service that allows you to pay one price upfront—a percentage of the sale price that varies by country—and we will take care of all international charges such as VAT and duties. This amount will be added to your total price upfront, and your package will arrive without additional charges due.

It's important not to grab the first bag that comes along because then the next thing you know you see three better ones and you end up buying 4 bags instead of one!
Good luck on you hunt:smile:

OMG, I'm glad I read this thread - just signed up for both websites! Secret Sales have DvB jeans going for an absolute song!! Stupid question I know lol but are the clothes on the site authentic too?! I just can't believe my eyes lol

lil_lisa - The clothes are authentic - I've bought Ed Hardy for my son and its totally authentic.:yes:

There are lots of deals on ebay but it's good to authenticate on the forum before you buy. You can also look on portero.com. They have a few paddingtons from time to time.
They offer the following to europe:
Expedited Service to the European Union - For shipments to the EU, Portero provides an all-inclusive “EU Expedite” service that allows you to pay one price upfront—a percentage of the sale price that varies by country—and we will take care of all international charges such as VAT and duties. This amount will be added to your total price upfront, and your package will arrive without additional charges due.

It's important not to grab the first bag that comes along because then the next thing you know you see three better ones and you end up buying 4 bags instead of one!
Good luck on you hunt:smile:

ALSO ABOUT PORTERO... and I did not know this until today. If you see a bag, you CAN email cust serv and ask them if the seller is willing to consider an offer less than the starting bid price. So, if you don't like the starting bid price, send them an email!