Home & Garden tPF Christmas tree thread!! :)

It's almost Christmas tree time! :happydance:These are the 10 ornaments below that I'm using on our tree this year. (I have 8-12 of each one.) Last one's are being delivered this week.

Who else is raring to go??? 2020 needs a whole lotta Christmas.

p.s.--The Hallmark Channel's "Countdown to Christmas" movies start this weekend! So bad but so good lol...

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

It's almost Christmas tree time! :happydance:These are the 10 ornaments below that I'm using on our tree this year. (I have 8-12 of each one.) Last one's are being delivered this week.

Who else is raring to go??? 2020 needs a whole lotta Christmas.

p.s.--The Hallmark Channel's "Countdown to Christmas" movies start this weekend! So bad but so good lol...

View attachment 4883028View attachment 4883029View attachment 4883030View attachment 4883031View attachment 4883032
I am excited as well! I started buying decorations in September. :nuts: We usually put up the tree December 1st but this year, it's going up a month early. I loved my floral theme from last year so much, I'm sticking with it this year. I just purchased extra decorations to add to the tree. This is what I bought for this year...

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 9.54.38 PM.png
Designer+Decorated+Boxed+Glass+Ball+Ornament.jpg
IMG_20200916_2252065_2.jpg

I am excited as well! I started buying decorations in September. :nuts: We usually put up the tree December 1st but this year, it's going up a month early. I loved my floral theme from last year so much, I'm sticking with it this year. I just purchased extra decorations to add to the tree. This is what I bought for this year...

Pretty color scheme! Yes I started shopping early too. Seems like the ornament selection is not as good this year--probably due to pandemic-related factory and store closures around the world. I was on BalsamHill.com on Sunday and it kept crashing because of high volume I assume! I think our tree is going up before Thanksgiving this year. I can't wait.

Reactions: zinacef and Souzie
Hi! I started gathering some decor as well. I went to TJ Maxx and Dollar tree and found some cute bottlebrush trees for my desk and the most adorable reindeers for my window setup.

I only bought 3 hallmark ornaments that are part of a series i've been collecting for some years now. I have way too many ornaments and my tree is running out of space so I haven't ordered any more (which has been such a challenge ha!)

I don't really have a theme but I'd say my decor is very much "classic meets woodland meets whimisical" I guess lol

Reactions: Cosmopolitan