Home & Garden tPF Christmas tree thread!! :)

Gorgeous! Love the snowflakes and the plaid ornaments. I was looking at some similar ones for my tree from Balsam Hill.

Thanks! Oh, I've spent an unhealthy amount on ornaments at Balsam Hill :biggrin: I had plaid ornaments from previous years and added a new set of a dozen. With a few red baubles and snowflakes purchased a few years ago from Amazon, they filled the tree pretty well.

beautiful!!

Thank you.

Reactions: Cosmopolitan
Oh, I've spent an unhealthy amount on ornaments at Balsam Hill :biggrin:

Me too. :nuts: The plaid Balsam Hill set is really pretty. I kept going back and forth and ended up getting this plaid ornament instead from https://www.katandannie.com. Only reason was I wanted to order all rounds, rather than the mix of rounds and finials that Balsam Hill offered. I'll be putting up my tree this weekend. Very excited.

2.jpg

Reactions: kbell and ap.
We finally finished getting all the Christmas decorations up! We did start a little early, so the Harry Potter tree could be done for my DD's birthday, but then we kind of stalled out. :lol: I threw in a couple of other Christmas decor pics, because it's all related, right?;)

Main tree in the family room
IMG_8692.jpg

1950s aluminum tree by the kitchen table
IMG_8698.jpg

Steinbach nutcrackers on the sideboard
IMG_8619.jpg

Dining room table/buffet
IMG_8642.jpg

We finally finished getting all the Christmas decorations up! We did start a little early, so the Harry Potter tree could be done for my DD's birthday, but then we kind of stalled out. :lol: I threw in a couple of other Christmas decor pics, because it's all related, right?;)

Main tree in the family room
View attachment 4607857

1950s aluminum tree by the kitchen table
View attachment 4607858

Steinbach nutcrackers on the sideboard
View attachment 4607859

Dining room table/buffet
View attachment 4607861
I like your collection of nutcrackers.