Home & Garden tPF Christmas tree thread!! :)

Decorating is my second favorite part of Christmas... my tree is the first! LOL

I was up til midnight last night trying to rearrange my living room into a pattern that'll work for my Christmas party and my tree setup, which spurred me to create this thread. (It's my first Christmas in the new apartment!)

Once everyone gets their trees and decorations up, post pics!! Mine is going up on Turkey Day before I head over to my family's house... normally I'd be doing it after, but I'm working too many hours. :shucks:
November is the time to start thinking of Christmas Markets and Christmas trees. :smile:

November is the time to start thinking of Christmas Markets and Christmas trees. :smile:
I see some of the Christkindlmarkts are already open, I thought they didn't open until the start of Advent. Not that I'm complaining. We were watching a Youtube video yesterday of a Market in Vienna just filmed the day prior. I just love the atmosphere and the smells of the markets, sausages, candied almonds and gluhwein. Fabulous!

I see some of the Christkindlmarkts are already open, I thought they didn't open until the start of Advent.
I had a look - and it is actually true! Vienna has opened already!

Christkindlmarkt at Rathausplatz​

Open from Saturday 19.11. to Monday 26.12.2022.
Daily from 10:00 to 21:30 o'clock,
From 24.12. to 26.12. only till 18:30 o'clock

The popular Christkindlmarkt in front of the Town Hall in the heart of Vienna is one of the most favored meeting places during Advent. Together with the delightful Christmas illumination and the Ice Dream in the Rathauspark, this place is obligatory program for many visitors of Vienna during the Advent season.