TPF Beauty Swap Box Round 9 Reveal Thread!

Dang, I should have participated this time! :lol:

I put that Besame foundation in. I hope it works for you! I wanted to keep it SO badly, I love the packaging, love Besame, and love the finish - but sadly it was just way too dark for me and I couldn't make it work. It is a medium-heavy coverage (although you can sheer it out pretty easily by applying with a damp sponge) with a matte finish - Besame products are really geared toward the vintage/pinup type look, so it definitely isn't a "fresh clean dewy" look, more of a "flawless matte perfection straight out of a 1940s movie" look.

Thanks so much for including it! I'll give you an update after I use it a few times. So excited about it! :smile:

Emergency!!! :smile:

I over filled the box and there's no way it can all fit in there! I replaced a lot of items with large/full size products.

I don't mind paying more for shipping and maybe the next person will want some of the large bottles so she can downsize the box again. Is this what I should do?

Great picks - love all those polishes!

Since I'm next - I don't mind receiving a larger box. I don't mind paying more for shipping either, if the person after me doesn't mind getting a larger box. I'm excited to see what's in the box, and am up for the challenge to downsize the box without decreasing the value!

Last edited:
It already should be in the large flat rate. Moving larger would require a non flat rate and based on weight, shipping could be over 60 bucks. I'd save some items for next round.

Tetris for sure! Sorry that took so long. I packed and repacked and put everything in smaller bags and I only left out two items that were sample kits so not even the best stuff (yay!).

The box bulges a bit but I think things will be just fine. I'll ship it out tomorrow, promise!

Tetris for sure! Sorry that took so long. I packed and repacked and put everything in smaller bags and I only left out two items that were sample kits so not even the best stuff (yay!).

The box bulges a bit but I think things will be just fine. I'll ship it out tomorrow, promise!

Sometimes the postal workers just give you a talking to about it bulging as a warning and take it anyway. you might get lucky lol