TPF Beauty Swap Box Round 9 Reveal Thread!

Unless its an expensive item it really isn't worth trying to save. Looks like usps had a party and used the box as the beach ball lol.

It makes you wonder! I'm going to pick up a new box after work tomorrow and send it out Wednesday. That's the plan. It also gives me more time to go through more stuff to include in the box too.

My husband asked me tonight if there is anything in the box for him. :-P lol... Silly man!

Ok TPF sisters, don't be jelly! Here's my reveal!!!!! (More pics to come)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380668161.553542.jpg
Besame Soufflé foundation in medium beige... Perfect timing on this! I'm getting near that bare minimum on my Aveda tinted moisturizing lotion and have been contemplating switching. I'm hoping this will tide me over until I find something I like better. So glad this was included in the box :smile:

Hang in there girlies! I still have a long ways to go!

My hubby found something after all! Matrix Styling Cream. ... And a couple more things for me too!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380668815.461746.jpg

Dang, I should have participated this time! :lol:

Ok TPF sisters, don't be jelly! Here's my reveal!!!!! (More pics to come)

View attachment 2352774
Besame Soufflé foundation in medium beige... Perfect timing on this! I'm getting near that bare minimum on my Aveda tinted moisturizing lotion and have been contemplating switching. I'm hoping this will tide me over until I find something I like better. So glad this was included in the box :smile:

I put that Besame foundation in. I hope it works for you! I wanted to keep it SO badly, I love the packaging, love Besame, and love the finish - but sadly it was just way too dark for me and I couldn't make it work. It is a medium-heavy coverage (although you can sheer it out pretty easily by applying with a damp sponge) with a matte finish - Besame products are really geared toward the vintage/pinup type look, so it definitely isn't a "fresh clean dewy" look, more of a "flawless matte perfection straight out of a 1940s movie" look.

Emergency!!! :smile:

I over filled the box and there's no way it can all fit in there! I replaced a lot of items with large/full size products.

I don't mind paying more for shipping and maybe the next person will want some of the large bottles so she can downsize the box again. Is this what I should do?