Tokidoki Original print!

robotkitten & FrogBubbles: so im guessing you dont have kids? do plan on having them in the future? idk for me...after i saw my friend's nursing book of a woman giving child birth...whooooo it was so graphic that it made me not ever wanting to have any kids :P i rather have kitties and puppies as my kids :biggrin:

robotkitten & FrogBubbles: so im guessing you dont have kids? do plan on having them in the future? idk for me...after i saw my friend's nursing book of a woman giving child birth...whooooo it was so graphic that it made me not ever wanting to have any kids :P i rather have kitties and puppies as my kids :biggrin:
nope! just 2 kitties :smile: I haven't ruled out the possibility but right now I'm not really interested :shrugs:

Yeah, I've never been interested in kids. I think it kinda runs in the family (you'd think we wouldn't *have* a family in that case, but never mind).

People occasionally say "oh, you'll change your mind!" but I highly doubt it. When I realized that I get excited over tattoos and puppies like other women get excited over babies....yeah, I'm not going to be a mother, thanks.

"Ohhhhhh, I want a tattooooo! Sighhhh"

i want a kitty with "socks" like white fur all over except their feet are brown :biggrin: ill post a pic of my friends kitty...if i find it :P

yeah ive been told about the changing mind thing..but uh no thanks..i dont make enough to afford a kid let alone myself...i rather just be the kid :biggrin:

i want a kitty with "socks" like white fur all over except their feet are brown :biggrin: ill post a pic of my friends kitty...if i find it :P
My brother's friend has a cat with 2 and 1/2 feet and some of a tail. His name is scooter :roflmfao: he's really nice, it just takes a while for him to come when you call him :shrugs: .

My brother's friend has a cat with 2 and 1/2 feet and some of a tail. His name is scooter :roflmfao: he's really nice, it just takes a while for him to come when you call him :shrugs: .

lol ...aww what happened to his feet?? well speaking about that kitty...my friend got a dog with only 3 legs lol...when he was a puppy one of his legs got infected and just off :wtf: ...hes pretty fast when you call him..he practically runs!;)

lol ...aww what happened to his feet??
I think that they said he got into the fan belt of a car. I know that he doesn't do well with loud noises and stuff even now. He sort of just hops and when he goes up the stairs he goes sideways and has to stop halfway up and go back to the other side to get up. I don't know if they got him from the shelter or what. :shrugs: I live in a different state so I've only seen him once.

whooo found the pics! ... poor kitty...must be cute to see him hope hee..

here is pic of my friend's kitty with socks..and three legged doggie...

kittydog.jpg

whooo found the pics! ... poor kitty...must be cute to see him hope hee..

here is pic of my friend's kitty with socks..and three legged doggie...

kittydog.jpg
aww. I like the kittys ears and nose too. So cute! Poor hoppy puppy. He looks happy though :shrugs: I had a picture of the 2 1/2 legged cat on my old phone but I don't have it anymore. I'll tell my brother to take a picture next time he's over there.