Tokidoki Original print!

LOL thanks for sticking up for me lattelicious!!! GUYS!! I get excited and still think i live in Cali!! But I promise I live in hawaii!! :biggrin:

haha robokitten. Just cause you live with all the old dead people!! :biggrin: you know i love it though!

So does that make a Scuola $145.60? (Plus tax and stuff) I suck at math but I think that's about right.
Do you want to get me one and I'll paypal you the money? ;) :graucho:
I loved the original print when it came out but I talked myself out of buying it. Now I reaaally need it.

Tokidoki :heart: er - I NEED the black Scuola, Caramella and Luna - yeah, could we PayPal you the $$$ and you ship 'em to us? We'll definitely pay "extra-extra" for the shipping + handling... pluhleeeeeeeeez :tender: :girlsigh: :tender:

I don't know... paradiso is kind of creepy with all those babies...and in inferno they're making cookies :shrugs: I like cookies:yes:
:death: :death: :death: <--- I love this guy!!!

i find them kinda creepy too (makes you want to think about having babies or something)..thats why i never really bothered looking at it... but i have to admit the sushi boy looks soo adorable.. as for the inferno its a good print..but red is my least fav color:yucky: ...if the lining wasnt red i might have gone for it lol ...i like the bandaged character with only one eye showing :biggrin:

i find them kinda creepy too (makes you want to think about having babies or something)..thats why i never really bothered looking at it... but i have to admit the sushi boy looks soo adorable.. as for the inferno its a good print..but red is my least fav color:yucky: ...if the lining wasnt red i might have gone for it lol ...i like the bandaged character with only one eye showing :biggrin:
red is my favorite color :smile:
The sushi boy is cute and the flower looking at it's reflection is cute but those are the only ones that I really like on paradiso- so I didn't get it. At least it saved me some money!
I don't know what to do with babies :shrugs: for now I like cats.

I wonder if my cats would wear tokidoki onesies?