tokidoki ink - tattoos.....LOOK

I'd love to get a toki tattoo but knowing myself I'd probably rerget it in the future. I want the lattes w/mine and my bf's name on them instead of latte and milk BUT Tokidoki:heart:er has informed me that it's bad luck to get your SO's name on you :shrugs:
I know it's tempting, but it's not a good idea....it's just asking for trouble.

Best to get something more abstract that represents, so you don't have to get it covered up if you broke up. :tdown:

(That's why I like my bitey heart...it'd work even if we hated each other tomorrow)

I know it's tempting, but it's not a good idea....it's just asking for trouble.

Best to get something more abstract that represents, so you don't have to get it covered up if you broke up. :tdown:

(That's why I like my bitey heart...it'd work even if we hated each other tomorrow)

I know you're right... It's not a good idea. :idea: It would just be super cute. I know it's kinda dorky too but imagine the blue latte saying John and the pink latte saying Jen !! AAAAAHHHHHH, too cute!! :love:

Not to mention in 10 years or probably even less than that I probably won't even like toki anymore! :nuts:

I've been with my husband for 9 years, 10 in Jan. I think that after all these years and 2 children... i'm going to have our last name tattooed on the back of my neck.. maybe on my back, in between my shoulder blades...

and if me and the hubs fail (which I KNOW we will never) at least it's more than just my hubs last name.. it's my children's.

I agree it's not such a great idea... Maybe not "bad luck," but just not good... My ex-fiance tattooed my name on his calf along with a cross I designed for him. After 2 1/2 years, we broke up and the next gf he had had to live with my name on him for quite a long time. She'd constantly tell him to remove it and he'd always make excuses. Even when they were engaged he didn't cover it. He finally covered it like a little before the actual marriage.

Needless to say, the gf/wife (soon to be ex-wife or she may be ex-wife already now) hates me and my pedistal. Haha.

I know you're right... It's not a good idea. :idea: It would just be super cute. I know it's kinda dorky too but imagine the blue latte saying John and the pink latte saying Jen !! AAAAAHHHHHH, too cute!! :love:

Not to mention in 10 years or probably even less than that I probably won't even like toki anymore! :nuts:
I think latte tattoos w/ your names would be soooo cute. :love: I have heard that it is bad luck though too. :sad:

These pics make me want a tokidoki tattoo. :whistle:

LOL Jess! Same here.. The idea of getting one is really cute (at the moment) and even though I'm a toki addict and will probably still use my toki bags when I'm OLD, I wont get a tat.

MAN, I wish they made temp. tats! Hahahaha another idea for Simone! :idea: