tokidoki ink - tattoos.....LOOK

Yeah, all of my existing tats are custom and have special meanings to me. As for Toki, I feel strongly that his artwork should be preserved as much as possible, but I was thinking of combining two of my favorite characters from different prints for that "customization" issue.

I'll keep y'all posted. :yes:

-SB

Thats my foot with the Cloudia girl tattoo! LOL! I think it's sooo funny that it ended up on the tokidoki websie. Jamie at JapanLA took that picture when I was at her store a long time ago. AND yes it hurt like a biooootch. But the tatt on my neck didn't hurt at all. My friends and I (about eight of us) have this tradition that, on the last weekend in August (YAY! It's soon....can't wait!), we all go together and get tattoos and make a whole day of it...we call it Tatt-urday!
:wlae:

I'd love to get a toki tattoo but knowing myself I'd probably rerget it in the future. I want the lattes w/mine and my bf's name on them instead of latte and milk BUT Tokidoki:heart:er has informed me that it's bad luck to get your SO's name on you :shrugs:

yay, def no names...take it from me. my husband had my name in chinese on his leg and of course we are divorced and he covered it up with a dragon....I think in the back of his mind he figured, "well, if anything happens at least it's in chinese" hehehe ;)

Oooh if I were to get a tat it'd either be a peace sign, or the blue bird from foresta~ I'm too scared of needles to actually go through with it, though :sad: That, and my dad is threatening to stop paying for my college education if he sees me inked :P