Toilet case-please post pictures!!!!!

Susan (the burlingame stores) has the smaller one, BUT she seemed unfamiliar with the name so I don't know if what she had was the makeup clutch or the small toilet case. She said it was available in lavender, white, baby blue, black and green pony hair. Either way, there was no large. I spoke with anita at 650-347-0452.

Thanks Surfer~ I hope she doesn't confuse something if someone wants the toilet case and not the clutch! I am thinking about the white but however, I am broke so I will think all I want! LOL

Is the toilet case from Tanya's collection the small one? It's absolutely adorable. Now that I traded my Rouge VIF make-up clutch to Zacorey, I'm in the market for a toilet case and I just love Tanya's.

I know, I'd be bummed if I got the MU clutch thinking it was the small toilet case. She did say something about being 2" and square, so not sure which one that would be. I tried to send her a pic of both cases, but for some reason the pic isn't saving. After balenciaga discontinued the large clutch, I'm desperate here.

According to the Luisa Via Roma PDF file, they were expecting to get the Toilet Case in the Rouge Vif color. You would need to email them and then Wire Transfer the funds (which is a pain).

Since LVR is in Florence, Italy ... technically, you would also be responsible for customs duties.

Okay ... the Europeans are probably going to hate me for this but ... once us Yanks are done with our elections, I HOPE :tender: that we see a reduction in the Euro against the dollar!!! I've given up hope on the GBP --> USD conversion!

I found the large toilet case on LVR but it was sold out or unavailable. :sad: However, I was able to order a rouge one from Gretta Luxe and it arrived a while ago, but I haven't been home to see it yet. With no pictures to view other than the stock photo, I hope it's everything I've expected it to be, but it sounds perfect. Thanks again Zacorey....I spent so much time looking for this thing! :flowers:

Here are pics of the large Toilet Case. I wanted to give an idea of it's size in comparisson to the First and how it fits perfectly in my rolling tote with room to spare. It has two very large, deep compartments so all of my makeup & brushes fit in one side and skincare & amenities on the other. It's great for travelling & weekend getaways.

Attachments

• 112-1258_IMG.JPG
    112-1258_IMG.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 112-1259_IMG.JPG
    112-1259_IMG.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 112-1257_IMG.JPG
    112-1257_IMG.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 112-1261_IMG.JPG
    112-1261_IMG.JPG