Toilet case-please post pictures!!!!!

Here's a picture of the Toilet Case (HATE the name!) from the LVR Catalog of Balenciaga goods ...

I've been hemming & hawing over this, but I think I want to see it "in-the-flesh" before I commit to buy.

Attachments

• 2006 FW - Toilet Case.jpg
    2006 FW - Toilet Case.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 104
Cee Jay- Thanks for the pic! It is HUGE! You really can't tell in the picture but it has two zips on top. It's like 2 big cases attached. It would be great for travel but definitely NOT to throw in your everyday bag! I would love to see the smaller one!

Thanks guys! I really want this in red or another bright color. I think this style was geared for men, which is why it's usually only available in brown or black. One SA called it an amenity case so maybe I'll call it that from now on. ;)

Z, did you notice how much space was in each pouch? IE, mini twiggy, first, etc?

surfer~ I have to agree that when I saw this huge toilet case in black I thought it was more of a men's travel case. It is very roomy! I should have compared it to the box or twiggy in the store! It has that boxy shape. It's probably almost as big as the box or twiggy!

Sounds perfect. I have a rolling tote that I try to carry all my essential amenities in on short day trips (in case I get stuck somewhere) so this sounds like it would hold those. I hope they're still around. It doesn't sound like BNY is even ordering those, according to their e-mail, unless those are only the bags listed.

Well now that we know a the rouge vif large toilet case exists there must be someone who has them!!! I just don't know who! Are you looking for the rouge vif? or the black?

The rouge right now, but I'm open to other colors other than super light or neutrals. BNY gave me a couple of stores that had ordered them in a wider range, but they didn't have any left.