TODS lover thread II

I got a old Tod's pony hair hand bag that I bought about 10 years ago for about US900. Still have the original box but no dust bag... not very good shape neither.... See pic

Attachments

• LovelyPonySkin.jpg
    LovelyPonySkin.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 149
The first 3 are FAKE but the last one is authentic.

The 3rd one down is a fake and it's confused, it doesn't know if its supposed to look like a TODS or a Balenciaga Day bag:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:.
It is a good idea to look at these, because it will help spot a fake. Notice the nylon zippers? That is always the giveaway even on a good fake.
Cheers

The inside zipper (but not the pull) looked nylon to me, but as I've never seen a nylon zipper with metal pull, you're dead on. I guess that's what comes from staying up all night and not getting up to get my reading glasses.

The inside zipper (but not the pull) looked nylon to me, but as I've never seen a nylon zipper with metal pull, you're dead on. I guess that's what comes from staying up all night and not getting up to get my reading glasses.

LOL! I've been there... Once I hit 42, I cannot even attempt to read a price tag without my reading glasses or my dd's :yes:.

I had the wallet to that bag, that is why I also recognized it as an authentic TODS. I think there is a picture of it in the early pages of this thread or the 1st TODS lover thread. I sold it last year, it was really nice! TODS wallets are very nice!! Very practical and well laid out.
Cheers.

MY TODS Pashmy collection
Smoke Messenger with gold hardware
Smoke small makeup bag with gold hardware
Black Bauletto Grande with silver hardware
Black d bag Piccola with silver hardware
224088804_o.jpg

ooooooooooh isabel.... i can't stop drooling at your pashmy collection! i wish i had THAT kind of cash to afford ALL that. i love the smoke color! i'm always in love with grey bags.... yum yum!

Great collection, very chich - I like the smoke color.
Thanks!
The Smoke color is a sleeper. It did sell out when they first came out in fall 2007, but this fall I did see them go on sale. My GF grabbed one on ebay about 2 weeks ago for $349.99!!!! in smoke, the black ones are selling for more. If you haven't seen the color IRL, it's hard to appreciate how nice it is! It goes with just about any color I wear.

Okay enough about the color, lol! Ya think I like the color? :yahoo:
Cheers

I've been hanging out at the BV and Balenciaga but have always loved Tod's leather and quality:tup:.
Just found that there are tons of preloved Tod's where I am, in good condition and very reasonable price. Really hoping it is authentic!!:wlae:
So could you help a gal out??

Item: Tod's shoulder bag (have no idea what the name of the design is):shrugs:
Item ID:150324622619
Seller: alexia032
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150324622619
Comment: The seller was very prompt in answering my email and I've attached more pics that she kindly sent me.
:ty:

Attachments

• DSCN2398.JPG
    DSCN2398.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 146
I have been hankering for a Tod's bag since last springs messenger softies! man man man...and I just missed out on one last night on *bay. I got distracted during the superbowl lol

I've been hanging out at the BV and Balenciaga but have always loved Tod's leather and quality:tup:.
Just found that there are tons of preloved Tod's where I am, in good condition and very reasonable price. Really hoping it is authentic!!:wlae:
So could you help a gal out??

Item: Tod's shoulder bag (have no idea what the name of the design is):shrugs:
Item ID:150324622619
Seller: alexia032
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150324622619
Comment: The seller was very prompt in answering my email and I've attached more pics that she kindly sent me.
:ty:

Looks good, the price is right also! I had this bag, sold it... It's a great durable deer skin tote!! Go for it.

BTW, we now have an 'athenticate this TODS' ticky in the authenticate this... subforum
http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/authenticate-this-tods-416418.html

And thank you so much for using the format!!!:tup:
Cheers