TODS lover thread II

I had the Restyled Kate in a metalic brown color (pictures are posted in the other thread), as much as I liked the bag, I found it too stiff (probably b/c I never carried it, lol) and the color just wasn't working, I would always grab the LT in my avatar, so I sold it. I went to the outlet last week and the SA said he had just gotten some bags in from Italy, well this baby is what he came out of the back room carrying!!!!! The Restyled Kate in black with dark brown contrast stitching!!!:yahoo:I even found the european price tag in one of the pockets! 890.00 Euro!!! The leather is so soft and yummy!! I wore her out of the store and she has been #1 since! OMG, the smell of her....ahhhhh, love it! Every little while I go over to her and take a whiff, lol!:weird:
Here she is...
129781726_o.jpg

129781839_o.jpg

Ha ha, now that I look at it in the picture; it doesn't look all that stiff, lol! I think it was ultimately the color that wasn't working... I loved it...but I didn't.

Cheers,

I had the Restyled Kate in a metalic brown color (pictures are posted in the other thread), as much as I liked the bag, I found it too stiff (probably b/c I never carried it, lol) and the color just wasn't working, I would always grab the LT in my avatar, so I sold it. I went to the outlet last week and the SA said he had just gotten some bags in from Italy, well this baby is what he came out of the back room carrying!!!!! The Restyled Kate in black with dark brown contrast stitching!!!:yahoo:I even found the european price tag in one of the pockets! 890.00 Euro!!! The leather is so soft and yummy!! I wore her out of the store and she has been #1 since! OMG, the smell of her....ahhhhh, love it! Every little while I go over to her and take a whiff, lol!:weird:
Here she is...
129781726_o.jpg

129781839_o.jpg

Great bag! Congrats.

ooh thanks for the new thread! my tod's hobo from NM has a tracking number :yahoo:

i got turned on to tod's last summer when i saw my aunt carrying a nylon bag at family reunion. it was so understated, and so classy - i just kept eyeing it and eventually sent my bf over to check out the tag since I didn't want to be caught leering in the event it seemed tacky and i knew nobody would think a boy would be checking out a BAG :nuts:. he came back telling me it was a tod's and i've had a new appreciation for the brand ever since. my aunt is super elegant, more conservative than me in her style, but also similar in that we both gravitate towards sporty/preppy looks at times.

i hope the hobo is a winner for me!

ooh thanks for the new thread! my tod's hobo from NM has a tracking number :yahoo:

i got turned on to tod's last summer when i saw my aunt carrying a nylon bag at family reunion. it was so understated, and so classy - i just kept eyeing it and eventually sent my bf over to check out the tag since I didn't want to be caught leering in the event it seemed tacky and i knew nobody would think a boy would be checking out a BAG :nuts:. he came back telling me it was a tod's and i've had a new appreciation for the brand ever since. my aunt is super elegant, more conservative than me in her style, but also similar in that we both gravitate towards sporty/preppy looks at times.

i hope the hobo is a winner for me!
That hobo is a great bag. that outside pocket is probably very handy!
Please post pictures when she arrives!
Cheers

LT Bag Lady, may I ask you what online sites sell authentic Tod's bags. I know about eluxury, and Nordstroms, but there are others I am not sure of, like styledrops, do they selll only authentic, like they say? If I ordered from them, (or others maybe) I would save a lot on sales tax. Thanks so much for any help you can be!

LT Bag Lady, may I ask you what online sites sell authentic Tod's bags. I know about eluxury, and Nordstroms, but there are others I am not sure of, like styledrops, do they selll only authentic, like they say? If I ordered from them, (or others maybe) I would save a lot on sales tax. Thanks so much for any help you can be!
Susan, Styledrop's TODS appear to be authentic but OY! the prices, I think they might be marked UP a bit. No bargins there. Saks and NM do occasionally put them on sale even online and if you open a Saks or NM account you do get 10% off your 1st purchase. New TODS also come up on eBay often with tags for a fraction of the retail price, I've grabbed a few myself that way. Just have it authenticated first and checkout the seller feedback well.
Cheers,

Susan, Styledrop's TODS appear to be authentic but OY! the prices, I think they might be marked UP a bit. No bargins there. Saks and NM do occasionally put them on sale even online and if you open a Saks or NM account you do get 10% off your 1st purchase. New TODS also come up on eBay often with tags for a fraction of the retail price, I've grabbed a few myself that way. Just have it authenticated first and checkout the seller feedback well.
Cheers,

Thanks so much for the info :tup:

I have a tracking number on the Tod's bag I ordered, I am a little nervous about the size tho. But yet I want the Luna Nylon Media bag in a light blue, and its close to the same size. But I can't find it :sad: LT bag lady, do you have any ideas where to find one? I have searched the internet. Ok I am going to post the one I ordered, (still wondering if I should have gotten the Luna in black instead of this one, I hate it when I have too many choices :confused1:) Then I will post the Luna I am looking for in blue, only the picture I have is a burgandy color.

Attachments

• tods_pashmy.jpg
    tods_pashmy.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 408
  • tods_luna-media.jpg
    tods_luna-media.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 422