To many OTK & thigh length boots?

Should I continue to post to thread "Too many OTK & Thigh boots"?

• Absolutely love look at regularly

• Occassionally look at

• Split the thread

• Not bothered

• Post more!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very sexy look by Anne Hathaway for Vogue Spain.

It gives me an idea to try out something similar with my black Atwood Berretta or Burberry boots with my Antionio Berardi tuxedo dress

Attachments

• Anne_Hathaway_GQ_Spain_July_2012_01.jpg
    Anne_Hathaway_GQ_Spain_July_2012_01.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 6,842
Reactions: aliensurfer
I just received my Helmut Lang boots today. They're awesome and because they're flat it makes them super versatile. I can also make them as vampy as I want them to be! :girlsigh:

img_9893rz.jpg

Last edited:
Some random otk pics of my dear darling chica. :smile:

1st - Some vintage pair we found in a consignment shop, some of the best leather but the brand and size are worn off on the inside.

2nd - How awesome of a guy am I? I told her we were only limited by the number of bags/boxes we could carry. She took me literally! lol She's wearing a pair of flat otk boots she bought at our first stop. She liked them so much, she put them on in the car to wear while shopping for the rest.

3rd - Unlisted brand otk boots in 'rugged' color.

Attachments

• scarlet_bnl_002-(22).jpg
    scarlet_bnl_002-(22).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,484
  • scarlet_bnl_005-(7).jpg
    scarlet_bnl_005-(7).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 2,488
  • scarlet_bnl_002-(13)a.jpg
    scarlet_bnl_002-(13)a.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 2,422
Thank you! I had the choice between these and the heeled version and it was actually a really hard decision because both are amazing. Of course I could still get the heeled ones later! :thinking:

Thank you so much for posting this, I haven't seen HL boot on any websites I've been browsing. I'm really dying for more of a "thigh high" boot & these look just amazing!! I just ordered the Frye Shirley Over the Knee riding boot in brown, but I think I need these in black. Do they run fairly TTS? I'm usually a 6.5-7 or a 37.

Thank you so much for posting this, I haven't seen HL boot on any websites I've been browsing. I'm really dying for more of a "thigh high" boot & these look just amazing!! I just ordered the Frye Shirley Over the Knee riding boot in brown, but I think I need these in black. Do they run fairly TTS? I'm usually a 6.5-7 or a 37.

Any time :smile: I'm glad to help! These are very TTS. I am usually an 8.5 in shoes and a 9 in boots. The toe box has a nice shape and is very accommodating. I could wear them with or without socks and be happy with fit. If you have any other questions let me know!

I just got my Fry Shirley OTK boots in brown today. I love them for a casual look but I definitely want a taller shaft for my black dressier pair. These are 22" which I think is the same as the 50/50. I'm 5'4" and they hit just at the top of my kneecap.
boots2.jpg

I just got my Fry Shirley OTK boots in brown today. I love them for a casual look but I definitely want a taller shaft for my black dressier pair. These are 22" which I think is the same as the 50/50. I'm 5'4" and they hit just at the top of my kneecap.
boots2.jpg
Wow these are gorgeous! I have been trying to look for brown boots lately. How do you like them so far?

Wow these are gorgeous! I have been trying to look for brown boots lately. How do you like them so far?

They are really great! I have 2 pair of Frye sandals but this is my first pair of boots from them. They leather is thick but soft, and has a great sort of broken in/distressed look. The inside zipper makes them really easy for getting your foot in. I have sort of thin legs and I feel like they look slim & hug nicely without being tight.

Ive been wanting a Black Suede OTK for the longest time...

here is a few that ive been searching high and low for!
Marant Junnee

Attachments

• junnee 2.jpg
    junnee 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,340