To all new Victorine Wallet owners

I purchased the Victorine wallet in Paris a couple of weeks ago. The slots are very tight and I've found that the cards I have RFID sleeves, won't fit, so I put those underneath. Do they loosen up with time? Thank you

I purchased the Victorine wallet in Paris a couple of weeks ago. The slots are very tight and I've found that the cards I have RFID sleeves, won't fit, so I put those underneath. Do they loosen up with time? Thank you
I found mine gradually loosening up over time, more so for slots that I take cards in and out on a daily basis (credit/debit or store cards). HTH :smile:

Reactions: dance0728
So I've got my replacement Victorine wallet home today and very pleased with it! I've attached some photos here :smile: It arrived in LV's brand new packaging (I originally got it in July when there was the previous chocolate brown packaging), so a refreshed look and beginning of hopefully her life with me :angel:
For some good reasons the leather of this one feels so much softer than my previous one, and the overall shape is quite malleable (in a positive way!), great for a compact wallet. The wallet feels very comfy and pleasant to hold and super light to carry.
The leather inner-side of the flap is perfectly straight, no bulging or wrinkle at all. Curious about the slots being tight, I gently snugged my pinky in but to my surprise, they all opened quite easily! so this surpasses my expectations!
I'll definitely start using her tomorrow as I'm flying to another city for a weekend trip.
Thought I'd give a little update. So glad I stick with the Victorine :smile: Thanks to all of you that encouraged me to have it replaced in the first place :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,853
  • IMG_1799.JPG
    IMG_1799.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 1,640
  • IMG_1800.JPG
    IMG_1800.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 1,751
So I've got my replacement Victorine wallet home today and very pleased with it! I've attached some photos here :smile: It arrived in LV's brand new packaging (I originally got it in July when there was the previous chocolate brown packaging), so a refreshed look and beginning of hopefully her life with me :angel:
For some good reasons the leather of this one feels so much softer than my previous one, and the overall shape is quite malleable (in a positive way!), great for a compact wallet. The wallet feels very comfy and pleasant to hold and super light to carry.
The leather inner-side of the flap is perfectly straight, no bulging or wrinkle at all. Curious about the slots being tight, I gently snugged my pinky in but to my surprise, they all opened quite easily! so this surpasses my expectations!
I'll definitely start using her tomorrow as I'm flying to another city for a weekend trip.
Thought I'd give a little update. So glad I stick with the Victorine :smile: Thanks to all of you that encouraged me to have it replaced in the first place :heart:

I have the same wallet which I bought in August and really love it. I used it during travelling and I had no problem with the card slots being tight. They were a little tight in the beginning but now they are better, especially the ones I used more. I find it a great compact wallet and to tell the truth although I also have the Emilie wallet in DA and mono I think I prefer my Victorine. I can put almost the same stuff inside it. For the coins I always use a cles pochette as I don't want many coins in my wallet and sometimes I get to have a lot of them. I am so happy I bought it!:heart::biggrin:

Reactions: iykyk
Yes, I can: my wallet has issues. I can't describe it in english, but I'll post pictures. The Inside of one card slot is damaged. The store ordered a new one for me, if they don't get one I'll keep the defect one because I can deal with it and love it so much. Yes I know, for that price point issues are a no go but this wallet fits my lifestyle perfectly.
View attachment 3459734View attachment 3459735View attachment 3459736
Mine is starting to do the same thing now, and I've had it only for 2 months. Do you think they will give me a new one like you, or will it be a credit note, or will it be sent back to be fixed? I'm so disappointed. What did you say when you took it in? I don't know how to start the conversation.

There is one year warranty on all the products right?

Reactions: Cnelson12
Mine is starting to do the same thing now, and I've had it only for 2 months. Do you think they will give me a new one like you, or will it be a credit note, or will it be sent back to be fixed? I'm so disappointed. What did you say when you took it in? I don't know how to start the conversation.

I encourage sending the wallet back to the lv boutique you got it from and go from there. They should investigate it for you and offer a solution. Tell them you just got it for 2 months and how you have been using it. Good luck and keep us posted :smile:

I will start using mine everyday to see what happens. Up to now no issues but I had been carrying it off and on. I also used my Emilie. I will change now and use only this one to see. I hope it doesn't start with issues, it will be the last buy from LV then. I have had it with them and issues. I still have my Empreinte Speedy for glazing which they might consider wear and tear (melting issues with dents) and I might have to pay. They are going to hear it this time for sure. Enough is enough, I have bought so many faulty items lately and I really hate coming and going. If Victorine has issues too, I won't be just sad.

Oh no! I think I'll be passing on purchasing this wallet. save my money for something else.

Don´t know if you have reading my post where I told here from my problems with the vic. I have the same problem at the first day I bought that wallet (I think it was in April) and next day I bring it back and safe my money. And I hope LV has finally solved the problem. It is so cute and practical, but not with the problems. Good luck at all with the victorine.

I encourage sending the wallet back to the lv boutique you got it from and go from there. They should investigate it for you and offer a solution. Tell them you just got it for 2 months and how you have been using it. Good luck and keep us posted :smile:
Hi goldenfountain, just thought I'll let you know I went to LV about the peeling of the inside of the wallet. I didn't want to part with the wallet but I knew I had to bring it in because it's still so new, and for a wallet to be doing that isn't right. Especially since we spend so much money on, the quantity should be reflective. So anyway. When I went in the SA looked at it and said it was 'normal'. Can you believe that? Then I said no, look at it. My cards get stuck on the lining and the black lining is rolling down. She then went out back and said she would check. She then came back and said I could get a new one. Even though she never once said or accepted it's was faulty. Then I said I don't feel comfortable getting another just in case it happens again, so could I get a credit note to spend later for Christmas. Once again she went to check with someone and came back, and said 'fine!' Not too happy though. So in short I got a credit note.

Reactions: iykyk
Don´t know if you have reading my post where I told here from my problems with the vic. I have the same problem at the first day I bought that wallet (I think it was in April) and next day I bring it back and safe my money. And I hope LV has finally solved the problem. It is so cute and practical, but not with the problems. Good luck at all with the victorine.
Thank you! They ended up giving me a credit note. Yeah, I did read your posts after I purchased it. I went into LV planning to buy something completely different, so I couldn't read up or research this walllet. When I came home and read your posts my heart dropped, but then thought since it was 6 months after your experience they may have finished the issue and thought I would give it a go. There were a lot of other posts saying theirs was ok,...... but I guess mine wasn't. Thanks for all your info though. Was very useful. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: Rose71