To all new Victorine Wallet owners

it's functional to me therefore it is worth the price. Coin compartment is small but I use for emergency only and transfer it to my coin purse at the end of the day!

Yes it is worth it. I use the coin compartment to hold my medical Id, cpr, and professional license cards as I don't access them daily or weekly for that matter. I don't see how it wouldn't be worth it as it's super fx for me at least..

Yes it is worth it. I use the coin compartment to hold my medical Id, cpr, and professional license cards as I don't access them daily or weekly for that matter. I don't see how it wouldn't be worth it as it's super fx for me at least..

I really like the looks of the Victorine on tpf but need more card slots. I had been wondering if the coin pocket could hold cards. How many cards do you think will fit? Thank you and I hope you enjoy your wallet!

OP - please post back after you see the wallets tomorrow. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and possibly a reveal :smile: Have fun tomorrow!

I thought I heard someone say they fit 17 cards in the Rosalie. I haven't heard anything about how many someone maxed the Victorine out on.

Thank you, I will see. I have not so much coins, but a little bit she will hold, I hope. For more cards I have a extra card holder;)

Funny, as I was debating between Victorine and Rosalie. I know Rosalie is tiny but... maybe that is what I need. :smile:
Rosalie on pics looks very cute, but for me is it not what I need. Good luck to decide for you;)

I really like the looks of the Victorine on tpf but need more card slots. I had been wondering if the coin pocket could hold cards. How many cards do you think will fit? Thank you and I hope you enjoy your wallet!

OP - please post back after you see the wallets tomorrow. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and possibly a reveal :smile: Have fun tomorrow!
For more cards I have a extra card holder and only the important cards will fit in my wallet. I want a smaller wallet as my sarah for my eva and another little bags or also for bigger bags. I will inform you, what my choice is today.;)
I thought I heard someone say they fit 17 cards in the Rosalie. I haven't heard anything about how many someone maxed the Victorine out on.
Oh I think Rosalie is more a card holder as a wallet, isn´t it?:biggrin:

Thank you all for input. I am very excited to see Vic today and hope I have a nice SA.

It is worth! Because I use it in my favorite and twist. Maybe the coin compartment is just a bit to small if you use euros. But if not, then it is perfect.

It is worth! Because I use it in my favorite and twist. Maybe the coin compartment is just a bit to small if you use euros. But if not, then it is perfect.
Oh yes, the coin pocket is very small. Thats a little my headache and I will decide for a moment. And the card slots are very stiff. but perhaps only the beginning? I purchased it, because it was the only one in RB and I had reserved for me ...so here pics -please sorry for the black cuts, but now best place with daylight to make pics and behind personality things;)RB is empty yesterday and today they told me. Only fuchsia will be come.

Attachments

• victorine RB1.jpg
    victorine RB1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7,418
  • victorine RB2.jpg
    victorine RB2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 7,364
  • victorine RB3.jpg
    victorine RB3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7,580
  • victorine RB4.jpg
    victorine RB4.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7,595
  • victorine RB5.jpg
    victorine RB5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7,522
Thank you for these pictures. I am considering buying this wallet because it seems like I am forever on the hunt for a new compact wallet where I don't have to fold the bills. I'm currently using the empreinte secret wallet (I think that's what it's called), and while it is a smaller wallet it's not really as small as I would like.