To all new Victorine Wallet owners

I have used my Victorine wallet daily since I bought it last spring; perhaps nine months?

It’s DA with RB lining and it has absolutely no wear at all. The glazing is perfect, the lining is holding just fine (although I have 2 cards in a couple of the slots, and the RB interior looks the same as the day i bought it. I suppose the button is showing a tiny amount of discoloration but truly it’s nothing.

I bought this to be a compact wallet and I like it so much I’ve never moved out of it.

It’s one of my favourite LV items. i highly recommend this wallet for someone looking for a compact wallet and does not like to fold cash. :smile:
I also bought my Victorine wallet when it first came out. I love using it so much with my small bags. It is in RI. I have had no probkems with it. It actually looks brand new. I have had some items with flaws in the past but LV have always exchanged them. They also fixed mu Speedy Emprente which I had for six years and had melting issues. It came back brand new. The handles the strap even the bell with the keys. I find their after sale service exceptional.

Thanks for all your reply. I am an amateur in buying all of these luxury items. I was just shocked when the SA told me that it's normal since it's handmade but how come if it's handmade and the stitching is not perfect. Was the person blind when he/she stitched the wallet? Anyways, I like my victorine but i might sell it because i bought a card holder and i might need a smaller wallet. Overall i was not happy with LV customer service in Sydney.

Hi. I'm planning on purchasing the victorine wallet since I need a compact wallet without folding my bills. I also do carry 6-7 cards which i think is a perfect amount to fit in the Victorine.

my concern is that I heard some reviews that cards sometimes slip out of the cardslot and someone even lost one card because of it. I'm worried because I often handcarry my wallet for a quick shopping and afraid it will happen to me.

does anyone had a similar experience to this?

Hi. I'm planning on purchasing the victorine wallet since I need a compact wallet without folding my bills. I also do carry 6-7 cards which i think is a perfect amount to fit in the Victorine.

my concern is that I heard some reviews that cards sometimes slip out of the cardslot and someone even lost one card because of it. I'm worried because I often handcarry my wallet for a quick shopping and afraid it will happen to me.

I have never had a card slip put infact the slots are quite tight

Reactions: youukkaa

As I have written above somewhere, I have been using it for years. Especially during the last couple of years it is the only one I use. I have never had any issue with cards falling out. On the contrary it is not so easy to take them out. So I would buy it again and again. It is my most usefull wallet and my most used one♥️

I've been using my wallet daily for 2 years and 2 months and the card slots are tight. Nothing has every fallen out.

Reactions: youukkaa