To all new Victorine Wallet owners

I went to the store looking to buy the Victorine, but ended up with an Anais. victorine is cute and I love the dark pink, but the Anais felt more substantial and classic...just my preference. The SA told me if I wanted something "young and fun" to go with Victorine, but I liked the organization and coin zip of Anais...they are the same price, I think.

I went to the store looking to buy the Victorine, but ended up with an Anais. victorine is cute and I love the dark pink, but the Anais felt more substantial and classic...just my preference. The SA told me if I wanted something "young and fun" to go with Victorine, but I liked the organization and coin zip of Anais...they are the same price, I think.

Thank you, I'll look into that one as well.

I find the coin pocket completely useless. At least as a coin pocket. One can of course put cards in it, but then one would need an additional coin purse. The reason for this is that there is no pleat on the side, so this compartment is really narrow. A few coins may fit in, but it's a hassle to take them out. And when I need coins, say for the bus, I need them quickly!
So I bought the Rosalie. (Which is not only cheaper, but also cuter, I find.) Yes, with the Rosalie I have to fold my bills, but at least I can access my coins without problems. I have them in the main compartment, together with my bills. In the coin compartment I have four cards. (And then four more in the card slots.)

I find the coin pocket completely useless. At least as a coin pocket. One can of course put cards in it, but then one would need an additional coin purse. The reason for this is that there is no pleat on the side, so this compartment is really narrow. A few coins may fit in, but it's a hassle to take them out. And when I need coins, say for the bus, I need them quickly!
So I bought the Rosalie. (Which is not only cheaper, but also cuter, I find.) Yes, with the Rosalie I have to fold my bills, but at least I can access my coins without problems. I have them in the main compartment, together with my bills. In the coin compartment I have four cards. (And then four more in the card slots.)

When I initially posted I was almost positive that I would buy the Victorine but now I'm not sure lol. I do appreciate all of the feedback you guys have given though, and that's what I love about tpf.

I'm glad you mentioned the issue with the coin pocket because I have that issue now with my zippy compact wallet. I don't pay with cash very often but when I do I have a hard time getting the coins out and I feel like I'm holding up the line. I've found that I really don't like folding my bills so the annoying coin pocket might be a compromise that I have to make.

I bought the Victorine wallet about two weeks ago. It's working for me. I like the size and capacity but I don't carry coins. I put all coins collected into a pouch in my car. I have other canvas wallets and an Epi wallet. Epi Is great quality. Better than LV canvas but the canvas is light. When I first got the Victorine I struggled to fit my cards into the slots. They were extremely tight, and then I had trouble removing the cards. I mean to the point my index finger was bruised. I ended up doubling cards per slot overnight to stretch them. I had no problem after that. I was tired of folding bills in half so this wallet is about as tiny as you can get without folding. I don't regret the purchase but I don't care for the colored snap button. I've been carrying the wallet inside my Twinset with black interior and there is a little color transfer. It would be more obvious with a RB lining/button.

Reactions: lvbananas
I picked this wallet up a week and a half ago and have used it every day. I usually switch my wallet out every two or three days when I switch out handbags, but I adore this wallet so much I haven't stopped using it. I love how it feels in my hand. The cards slots were very tight at first, but now they are perfect. It's a very compact wallet yet it holds full size bills and six cards. I am able to use the zipped coin pocket without a problem. It's not loaded down with coins but it does have coins and I'm not having a problem getting them in and out. Mine is RB and so far it's perfectly clean, including the coin pocket. I highly recommend this little beauty :smile:

When I initially posted I was almost positive that I would buy the Victorine but now I'm not sure lol. I do appreciate all of the feedback you guys have given though, and that's what I love about tpf.

I'm glad you mentioned the issue with the coin pocket because I have that issue now with my zippy compact wallet. I don't pay with cash very often but when I do I have a hard time getting the coins out and I feel like I'm holding up the line. I've found that I really don't like folding my bills so the annoying coin pocket might be a compromise that I have to make.

Zippy Compact Wallet or Zippy Coin Purse? Curious because I had the Zippy Coin and the "coin" are was pretty much non-existing and a hassle. I'm interested in purchasing the Zippy Compact wallet and the coin area seems to be substantial.

Zippy Compact Wallet or Zippy Coin Purse? Curious because I had the Zippy Coin and the "coin" are was pretty much non-existing and a hassle. I'm interested in purchasing the Zippy Compact wallet and the coin area seems to be substantial.

Zippy compact wallet. It does have a substantial coin compartment but I don't know if my fingers are too fat or what, but sometimes I feel like I have to dig the coins out and that they don't come out easily. I don't remember hearing anyone else complain about it so it could just be my issue. I do recommend that wallet though; I've used it for over a year non-stop (the only time I don't use it is when I switch to my smaller bags) and I'm very happy with it overall. I have the original version of it.

I´am so sad that I returned it. But the cons for me to much. The joke of coin compartement and problem with card slots tightly and glue going. I hope LV fixes the quality problems in the future because it is a nice compact size. All guys they have the victorine I wish good luck and hope you can enjoy. To fix the slots with 2 cards is a good idea, but I could not put one card in the slot, so 2 will never go in victorine I had. But I see some have the same problem with it. Maybe I watch them in my future again to. So for me in the moment unfortunately: The money is not worth.
I find it very helpful that some pf lover wrote here their experiences. thx

Anais was one wallet on my mind. But when I victorine brought back was so disappointed by the LV I bought a similar Michael kors. I love it (great color and all leather) but not so much how I wanted love the victorine. So I must learn to be patient.