Tivoli Pm or Manhattan PM?

I just bought my Tivoli PM last week. I had seen pictures of it online and was curious as to how it would look like in person. I absolutely fell in love with the style of the bag as soon as the SA took it out from the dustbag. Before my purchase, I had always liked the Manhattan. But it never grabbed me as much as the Tivoli had. And lately, the front two pockets seem to bug me. I think the Tivoli is much more elegant looking handbag. It is surprisingly roomy and works well on someone who has a petite frame.

Manhattan PM! I have Manhattan PM & Tivoli GM, and like the Tivoli GM better actually because it's not too big for hand held, yet it's comfy enough to carry as shoulder bag. But your list is between PMs, I'd go w/the Manhattan:yes:

i like both, but I would say Manhattan because it's such a classy shape and it will hold it's shape even if you only had a cles in there. Also, my arms aren't small at all and I can put it over my shoulder as long as the inside is not full.

tivoli all the way!!! they're are both great looking bags, but i was obsessed with the manhattan like 3 years ago, and the tivoli is a very now/right for the times kind of bag. very stylish for the upcoming 2008.

I think the Tivoli seems perfect for everyday use.

I have a manhattan pm which I am somehow afraid to use.
:sad: like its too heavy or something... but still I absolutely LOVE the design!
And it a CLASSIC!

Try both the bags and see how u feel about it!
And let us know!