Tivoli Pm or Manhattan PM?

LVaznGRL

<3
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
I just bought my Tivoli PM last week. I had seen pictures of it online and was curious as to how it would look like in person. I absolutely fell in love with the style of the bag as soon as the SA took it out from the dustbag. Before my purchase, I had always liked the Manhattan. But it never grabbed me as much as the Tivoli had. And lately, the front two pockets seem to bug me. I think the Tivoli is much more elegant looking handbag. It is surprisingly roomy and works well on someone who has a petite frame.

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
The tivoli is cute, but I still like the manhattan better. I love the pockets up front ... just very reminiscent of Marc Jacobs' own bags. It's a baby venetia.

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Canada!!!
i like both, but I would say Manhattan because it's such a classy shape and it will hold it's shape even if you only had a cles in there. Also, my arms aren't small at all and I can put it over my shoulder as long as the inside is not full.

hawaii2484

i'm a happy girl
Jul 8, 2007
candyland
tivoli all the way!!! they're are both great looking bags, but i was obsessed with the manhattan like 3 years ago, and the tivoli is a very now/right for the times kind of bag. very stylish for the upcoming 2008.

judebabe

more bags please...
O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I think the Tivoli seems perfect for everyday use.

I have a manhattan pm which I am somehow afraid to use.
:sad: like its too heavy or something... but still I absolutely LOVE the design!
And it a CLASSIC!

Try both the bags and see how u feel about it!
And let us know!

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I think the Tivoli has a more classic, timeless look. The Manhattan seems very trendy to me.