Tivoli Pm or Manhattan PM?

Martina_Italy

LV-Balenciaga-Chanel
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Padua, Italy
I really like Tivoli, it's very feminine and pretty.. but I simply LOVE the Manhattan PM!!!!! :heart: :nuts: It's so trendy and beautiful!!!!
My vote goes def towards it!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

kaye

O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Toronto, Canada
tivoli! :smile: tivoli is a brand new style, it's lightweight, and cute!
the manhattan is nice but it's not new, plus it's fairly heavy.

lvgoddess

Simply Adorable
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
East Coast
Hi again,
Didn't mean to put a spanner in the works.

And she aint heavy, she's my Louie!

Baggers

I agree. sometimes we have to pay the price to have beauties on our arms. I have the Manhattan GM, and yes it is heavy, but I don't think about that, My arms get their exercise and others get jealous.....So my goal is done:supacool:

Jan 19, 2007
Pug City
Tivoli, I love the pleats they remind me of my Kirsten and Stephen. Also the Manhattan gets very heavy very quick. Get the Tivoli and with the $ you save get some other cute LV stuff!

jonalice

Oct 9, 2007
Oswego, Il
Get the Tivoli, it holds alot and yet it's not heavy. I have theTivoli GM and I carry alot but the bag doesn't way me down. My shoulders used to get numb with other bags in the past.

SakuraPurinsesu

..will hula for LV.
Mar 10, 2007
Personally, I don't like tons of hardware, and the pleat in the Tivoli Pm is just so darn cute - so a vote for Tivoli PM from me.