Tips for people getting surgery alone?

Nope never done a forehead lift before. Only thing Ive done to my forehead is augmentation to make it more dimensional and rounder. Im doing my forehead lift once my country can apply for K-eta without quarantine.

Forehead lift also includes a brow lift btw, but a brow lift isnt a forehead lift.
Hello K Couture, would you mind sharing forehead augmentation’s doctor info? Also are you pleased with the results? As I’m looking into this surgery because it’ll be really beneficial for my features.

i always do it alone. its no problem. I actually prefer doing it alone than with someone else. When im all swollen and recovering, i prefer to be super low key, wear my face mask go out shopping and trying street food/restaurants then coming home and chill. Im not in a social mood nor am i talkative whilst recovering, because well.....most of the time i just wanna sleep lol. I've done pretty much every procedure you can imagine too: zygoma, mandible, fat graft, double eyelid, rhino, concentric malar lift, smas lift, breast, bbl, lower blehpharoplasty, elasticum neck lift etc etc etc. Never had any issues taking care of myself. Just stock up your fridge for the first 2 -3 days post op. thats all
I'm looking to get similar anti-aging surgeries as you've done (zygoma, fat graft, rhino revision, lift, breast, lower blehpharoplasty etc.) I'm hoping to get the procedures done this April or May. I've just started my research. So far I'm looking at JK & JW. It is very overwhelming. I haven't looked into accommodations either. Would you mind sharing your experience? Detailed advice will be greatly appreciated. :smile:

As someone who currently lives in Korea now, and used to work as an interpreter for ps clinic, I would suggest:
- Do a lot of research on your own (You can't trust apps and reviews 100%, because many clinics monitor the reviews on those apps, i.e literally, photoshop the results or anything that you can imagine. That's why the more research that you do, the more of a big picture you can grasp, and have better data).
- Know exactly what you want for the results, and convey that to your doctor.

in Seoul, especially Gangnam area, most people will NOT stare at you. When you are your most bruised, swollen, head wrap etc — YOU are probably most self conscious. I was self conscious and then quickly realized people do not care And they are not going to bother you. I rode several elevators with other people. Nothing. I had One elevator trip and I thought the guy was going to ask me something, but the ride ended. At hotels, I think the workers might even be directed not to look at you directly, especially not to stare if you are a surgery patient. People seem to take a mental note and then just quickly move on. Oh, person just had surgery… that’s it. I wore my facelift head strap on the plane. Nobody cared.

Reactions: feinfeinfein
I spent over 2 weeks in Seoul and had v-line plus zygoma reduction. I had accomodation 25 min. walking distance from the clinic, so I just walked. It was actually beneficial for the swelling etc. I also met girls after surgeries on the street so I didn’t feel so weird and alone LOL. I also visited shops and cafes. It is good to prepare food for 3 days after surgery before as you may not feel like walking so shortly after surgery.

I travelled to Korea alone and just got my rhinoplasty done two days. I still have the nose cast on and feel self-conscious to go anywhere. I've been stuck in my accommodation but am getting real bored. What do you girls do to kill time during the first week of rhinoplasty surgery?

Also, where can I buy pumpkin juice? There's a 7-11 around where I stay.

@cw1226 Hope you're healing well! I did eyes (not nose) about 2 months ago and at first I also felt self-conscious, but honestly I wore a mask, bucket/baseball hat and glasses (felt sunglasses would be overkill) and honestly no one gave a ****, even when I took my mask down to eat food at restaurants. Since you only did your nose I feel a mask would cover most of the bandages!

I think in Seoul at least enough people are familiar with plastic surgery that they don't really care, like I was telling my hotel's receptionist I needed extra pillows because I had surgery and he was like "yeah, yeah, I can tell, it's no big deal" lol.

And you can pick up pumpkin juice from any pharmacy, they're usually on the 1st floor of most clinics in Seoul and sell them in pouches by the case :smile: