tiffany E-ring or non tiffany e-ring? help!!!!

what would you choose?

• tiffany e-ring

• cartier e-ring

• non specific brand with larger diamond

Results are only viewable after voting.
well congratulations a well made purchase! what a saving and for such an amazing piece. I hope if someday i do get the opportunity to buy it , i can save a little buying it from ebay . i'll do my research when it comes to nearer the time of purchase . :smile:

oh, absolutely. i did lots and lots of research before our search, so i knew what to look for with authenticity, with the stamp, etc.

luckily, with this seller, he posted many pictures and was very helpful and answered all of my questions before we decided to purchase from him.

he purchased it at an estate sale so it was only a little under 2 years old when i bought it so it wasn't vintage or anything like that. he also had it polished from cartier (and had documentation to prove this) before listing on ebay so it looked brand new.

and most importantly, i paid with paypal so if there was a question with authenticity, i knew paypal would cover me.

as soon as i got it, we went to vegas not long after receiving it so i immediately took it to cartier to confirm its authenticity. and of course, the CoA helped a great deal as well.

You know....I was thinking about Swanky's comment about getting what you love & she's made a valid point.

I'm tired of celeb wanna-be's.....those are trends that are "in today, out tomorrow" Besides, the Celebs can buy what they want, when they want and discard it aside just as quickly.

What's refreshing is seeing women with their OWN sense of style. That to me is sexy and confident. It definitely shows that not only does the woman know who she is, she wears what SHE loves...........not what the latest celebrities show off.

What's refreshing is seeing women with their OWN sense of style. That to me is sexy and confident. It definitely shows that not only does the woman know who she is, she wears what SHE loves...........not what the latest celebrities show off.

i agree. it's ok to look at celebrities to get ideas, we all do that, but to emulate them from head-to-toe isn't imaginative at all (not saying you do this, OP, just as an example). you need to have your own individual taste and style.

basically take these ideas with what ring styles you like and shop around at local jewelers in your area. i personally cannot imagine getting anything from tiffany's because i know their price range is outrageous in comparison. all for that little stamp on the inside that nobody sees.

like swanky said, it's ok for some, and not for others. it's ok that you won't have that tiffany ring because believe me, where i live, nobody has a clue to what my cartier LOVE bangle is or means. they probably just think it's a regular gold bracelet.

heck, i bet the majority of them haven't even heard of cartier (hopefully i'm kidding)—so it doesn't bother me one bit that people don't recognize it, because i wanted it for me and i wanted it for myself. not to "show off" that hey, look at my cartier LOVE bangle on my wrist.

I'd just like to add that I don't know why some of you are referring to celebrities as this thread isn't about that. I have only referred to avril's ring as i like the little heart shapes. not because SHE has them but because i love the design . i will use any recommended jewellers that can make a ring similar to this (little hearts)
i'm getting my inspiration from the ring for my band... I'm not copying it because it's hers. Anyway there's nothing wrong with copying anyone if you like something you see someone wearing why not?
I don't think buying things just cos someone else wears it is a good idea.
just thought i'd clear that up
:smile:

Thanks to everyone who has posted in regards to helping me choose!