Tiffany and Fred bags?

I ordered this bag last night. Same color. Excited for it to arrive. Definitely a left field item for me to buy as I skew vintage or some contemporary. However, the few reviews and pics I’ve seen have been good for “inspired” / dupe (not replica) from Tiffany and Fred. How long did your shipping take? I ordered mine from the premium outlets site but it said T&F would be fulfilling the order.
Hi! Cool hope you like the bag! I eventually sold it only because I was not reaching for it as much as I thought I would. I have so many bags so I'm sure that took some part in my decision. Lol

It did not take long for me to get my bag from Preimum Outlet. I want to say I received it in about 7 days roughly. I'm in California. I can't recall which T and F bag I ordered from the Preimim Outlet now , but it also stated it was being shipped by T and F. I purchased some T and F bags from Guilt and Rue Lala and they take about 3 weeks at times before they even ship! They state they wait til they get a certain amount of orders fulfilled for T and F which is why the delay. Let me know how you like your bag. :smile:

Hi! Cool hope you like the bag! I eventually sold it only because I was not reaching for it as much as I thought I would. I have so many bags so I'm sure that took some part in my decision. Lol

It did not take long for me to get my bag from Preimum Outlet. I want to say I received it in about 7 days roughly. I'm in California. I can't recall which T and F bag I ordered from the Preimim Outlet now , but it also stated it was being shipped by T and F. I purchased some T and F bags from Guilt and Rue Lala and they take about 3 weeks at times before they even ship! They state they wait til they get a certain amount of orders fulfilled for T and F which is why the delay. Let me know how you like your bag. :smile:
Thank you for the helpful replies. I’m really excited. I will share pics when I get mine as well. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Alright, she arrived. This is my first Tiffany & Fred and I’m delighted. I love the style and am so glad to have found a brand (and some good reviews here and on YouTube, etc.) that makes a nice product in a desirable style without being a replica or outrageously priced.

The leather is nice. The hardware is nice. I’m quite happy with it. I’m going to use it, figure out good ways that suit me to use it and probably buy the other brown one with the white stitching and call it a day.

This is a great alternative brand if you like the style of something but don’t want to commit to the higher price point for the original version.

Also, this was smartly packed and protected when it was shipped and arrived. FWIW.
IMG_3550.jpegIMG_3548.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Alright, she arrived. This is my first Tiffany & Fred and I’m delighted. I love the style and am so glad to have found a brand (and some good reviews here and on YouTube, etc.) that makes a nice product in a desirable style without being a replica or outrageously priced.

The leather is nice. The hardware is nice. I’m quite happy with it. I’m going to use it, figure out good ways that suit me to use it and probably buy the other brown one with the white stitching and call it a day.

This is a great alternative brand if you like the style of something but don’t want to commit to the higher price point for the original version.

Also, this was smartly packed and protected when it was shipped and arrived. FWIW.
View attachment 5984932View attachment 5984933
Yes very nice! Now you make me want to order another one! Hahaha! If you get the brown one with white stitching please come back and share. :smile: I feel in the case of Tiffany and Fred bags, you do get MORE then what you pay for, as long as you get it at a discount like at the shop premium outlet, rue lala and guilt. Poshmark has them as well. I have thought about getting the "Valentino Rock Stud:" bag but haven't pulled the trigger yet. A youtuber bought a black and also a red one and man, they are great dupes! Yes I like they are not replica bags but a Tiffany and Fred bag that just happens to look a lot like the high end bags. Lol. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase! :smile:

Yes very nice! Now you make me want to order another one! Hahaha! If you get the brown one with white stitching please come back and share. :smile: I feel in the case of Tiffany and Fred bags, you do get MORE then what you pay for, as long as you get it at a discount like at the shop premium outlet, rue lala and guilt. Poshmark has them as well. I have thought about getting the "Valentino Rock Stud:" bag but haven't pulled the trigger yet. A youtuber bought a black and also a red one and man, they are great dupes! Yes I like they are not replica bags but a Tiffany and Fred bag that just happens to look a lot like the high end bags. Lol. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase! :smile:
LOL! I’m on the premium outlets site deliberating between the cream or brown one as we speak. I will definitely share if I get another.

The Valentino inspired ones are so nice as well. This lady does awesome reviews of them. And her authentic purses are no joke though they’re not in this video:

If you get the rock stud I’d also ask that you share! Lol, I’m slipping quickly into degeneracy. 😆

• Love
LOL! I’m on the premium outlets site deliberating between the cream or brown one as we speak. I will definitely share if I get another.

The Valentino inspired ones are so nice as well. This lady does awesome reviews of them. And her authentic purses are no joke though they’re not in this video:

If you get the rock stud I’d also ask that you share! Lol, I’m slipping quickly into degeneracy. 😆

Yes this is the youtuber that I have watched re the T and F bags. I haven't seen this one yet though. I'll have to check it out but not sure if I should as I am not suppose to buy anymore BAGS! LOL Thank you!

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy

Ok if I get the T and F Rock Stud (Oh gosh lol) I'll share. Lol :smile:

Oh nice! Eager to see it! :smile:
Update - the brown with white stitching arrived. It was neither brown nor did it have white stitching. It was rust. Definitely not a fit for me so it’s being returned. I opted against pics because I didn’t want to pull all of the protective stuff off. However, I really love the other one I bought. Very happy with it. May or may not order the cream version instead. I’d like one more to rotate with. Wish they had black, but alas.

Update - the brown with white stitching arrived. It was neither brown nor did it have white stitching. It was rust. Definitely not a fit for me so it’s being returned. I opted against pics because I didn’t want to pull all of the protective stuff off. However, I really love the other one I bought. Very happy with it. May or may not order the cream version instead. I’d like one more to rotate with. Wish they had black, but alas.
Oh bummer. Too bad it did not work out. Did they mail you the wrong color bag or was the color just not accurate? What a disappointment. :sad:

Oh bummer. Too bad it did not work out. Did they mail you the wrong color bag or was the color just not accurate? What a disappointment. :sad:
You know, I don’t know. I didn’t see that version on the premium outlets site in this shade/thread pattern. Disappointed but I’m so happy with my khaki colored one that I’d like one more. I ordered the mini version of the black one.

It’s very cute and I found other sites selling something similar. So we shall see. If I dislike that one, it too will go back. I included a pic of the bag from the outlets site and a few others of how I think it’ll look on from other sites selling stylistically similar dupes

It’s funny, I was unsure if I’d feel odd carrying a dupe. Turns out I do not and really just love this style as I hoped I would. Beyond appreciative for your reviews. I wouldn’t have ordered without them. I will of course update you when I get the black one and if I keep it.
IMG_3627.jpegIMG_3626.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3625.jpeg
    IMG_3625.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 4
You know, I don’t know. I didn’t see that version on the premium outlets site in this shade/thread pattern. Disappointed but I’m so happy with my khaki colored one that I’d like one more. I ordered the mini version of the black one.

It’s very cute and I found other sites selling something similar. So we shall see. If I dislike that one, it too will go back. I included a pic of the bag from the outlets site and a few others of how I think it’ll look on from other sites selling stylistically similar dupes View attachment 5989354View attachment 5989355
Yes you can't go wrong with black. Can't wait to see it!