Tiffany and Fred bags?

View attachment 5992514View attachment 5992515
It has arrived. Smaller than my other which I knew it would be. It’s very cute though. Definitely a keeper. If they ever do black in the larger size, I’ll absolutely do it. I’m obsessed with my khaki one and the size is perfect. The mini will get a lot of use though too!
Wow they look really good! It's just amazing how you get great quality for the price. The price can't be beat! Enjoy your beautiful bags! What is next? Lol

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy
Wow they look really good! It's just amazing how you get great quality for the price. The price can't be beat! Enjoy your beautiful bags! What is next? Lol
Lol - the quality on the black one is very good. There’s a minor defect with one of the gold hardware pieces on the sangle (spelling?), but it’s hardly noticeable so I’m not going to send it back.

As to what’s next, I like the ivory bigger size one but I can’t determine if it’s actually ivory or a bright white which I don’t want.

I’ve been hesitant on the white/ivory one though and it’s unlikely I’ll get that one so I’ll likely just wait and see if they drop black, grey or beige in the larger size. That would be ideal. I get people asking about my larger one when I’m out too. Makes me chuckle. It’s funny because if I wear a vintage Chanel flap, people will look but not speak, but an unbranded cute dupe and they’re friendly and chatty. Maybe it’s cute and not intimidating? Idk.

Tiffany and Fred have converted me though. Really happy overall with the quality and value. Smartly made bags. What about you? What’s next? I think you mentioned being on ban island for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Lol - the quality on the black one is very good. There’s a minor defect with one of the gold hardware pieces on the sangle (spelling?), but it’s hardly noticeable so I’m not going to send it back.

As to what’s next, I like the ivory bigger size one but I can’t determine if it’s actually ivory or a bright white which I don’t want.

I’ve been hesitant on the white/ivory one though and it’s unlikely I’ll get that one so I’ll likely just wait and see if they drop black, grey or beige in the larger size. That would be ideal. I get people asking about my larger one when I’m out too. Makes me chuckle. It’s funny because if I wear a vintage Chanel flap, people will look but not speak, but an unbranded cute dupe and they’re friendly and chatty. Maybe it’s cute and not intimidating? Idk.

Tiffany and Fred have converted me though. Really happy overall with the quality and value. Smartly made bags. What about you? What’s next? I think you mentioned being on ban island for a bit.
Oh the "white" one looks very pretty. It is described as cream and imo it doesn't look like a stark white color. I bet it's cream or an off white color. Yes you are right, I am SUPPOSE to be on ban island but I just recently bought a Gucci Rajah Suede and leather bucket bag. Lol. Good grief, I swim over to the Island but I get distracted on the way. Hahaha! For Tiffany and Fred, I'm not done yet. I haven't gone online to see what they have new as I do not want to be tempted. If I can keep blinders on, I do much better. Lol.:smile: Your black "birkin" looks beautiful. Fyi if you want to use another strap with it, there is a hack for it. I know you have the hole eyelet for the strap which is good but the hack way is another alternative look using a wider strap. I have purchased items from this company Aimere and the products are great. I always check in as she is always creating a cool accessory :smile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_194308_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_194308_Chrome.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 12
Oh the "white" one looks very pretty. It is described as cream and imo it doesn't look like a stark white color. I bet it's cream or an off white color. Yes you are right, I am SUPPOSE to be on ban island but I just recently bought a Gucci Rajah Suede and leather bucket bag. Lol. Good grief, I swim over to the Island but I get distracted on the way. Hahaha! For Tiffany and Fred, I'm not done yet. I haven't gone online to see what they have new as I do not want to be tempted. If I can keep blinders on, I do much better. Lol.:smile: Your black "birkin" looks beautiful. Fyi if you want to use another strap with it, there is a hack for it. I know you have the hole eyelet for the strap which is good but the hack way is another alternative look using a wider strap. I have purchased items from this company Aimere and the products are great. I always check in as she is always creating a cool accessory :smile:

Thanks for the feedback on the color - I keep waffling so another opinion is appreciated. Congrats on your new bag, those are so beautiful and the suede is incredibly rich in color. Gucci does beautiful suedes.

Ban island is the only island I don’t want to be on but should probably go to lol! T&F definitely have some cute bags. The price difference on premium outlets is crazy! I definitely understand the blinders thing.

With regards to the strap - these look beautiful. The wider strap looks awesome. Good idea here, I’ll pop around their site.

If/when you get another T&F please share it! 😊

Oh! One more, I’ve been scoping this one out. It’s kind of like a shoulder Kelly -

Idk what it looks like on a model though.

• Love
Thanks for the feedback on the color - I keep waffling so another opinion is appreciated. Congrats on your new bag, those are so beautiful and the suede is incredibly rich in color. Gucci does beautiful suedes.

Ban island is the only island I don’t want to be on but should probably go to lol! T&F definitely have some cute bags. The price difference on premium outlets is crazy! I definitely understand the blinders thing.

With regards to the strap - these look beautiful. The wider strap looks awesome. Good idea here, I’ll pop around their site.

If/when you get another T&F please share it! 😊

Oh! One more, I’ve been scoping this one out. It’s kind of like a shoulder Kelly -

Idk what it looks like on a model though.

Oh boy! Hahaha! That is CUTE!!! I LIKE THAT! :smile: I really like that alot! Yes looks like the Kelly. I love that it has a short shoulder strap and the canvas strap looks nice with it. Gosh...I do NOT need to know about this bag! Hahaha! I went browsing around to see if I can find it on a model and I could not but here is the Tiffany and Fred website. I'm not sure if you checked there. I don't have time to search through it but will later :smile:

I never purchased from their website due to their prices as their bags are cheaper elsewhere. I'm loving this east and west look! Gosh I'm suppose to be on ban island but I bought a purse this am off Farfetch! Hahaha! It was at a steal (imo) and a bag that I wanted when it came out in 2018 or 2019. It's the Gucci Re(Belle) bag, medium in red. I got it for under $600 which includes the tax so I couldn't leave it. :smile: It would have been best if I just didn't see it but part of me is glad that I did. :smile: It will be my only red bag so I did get a color I do not have. Lol. Funny as I was looking for a red bag when I bought the blue suede and red leather Gucci bucket bag. Lol. So now I find my red bag, after the fact. Lol

Here is the Gucci bag I just bought and check out the T and F east west bag in the camel! Loving it! I do need a white bag or off white bag so if the east west bag comes in that color I may have to get it. Lol. Smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_215750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_215750_Chrome.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240501_025307_Farfetch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_025307_Farfetch.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240501_025317_Farfetch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_025317_Farfetch.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Oh boy! Hahaha! That is CUTE!!! I LIKE THAT! :smile: I really like that alot! Yes looks like the Kelly. I love that it has a short shoulder strap and the canvas strap looks nice with it. Gosh...I do NOT need to know about this bag! Hahaha! I went browsing around to see if I can find it on a model and I could not but here is the Tiffany and Fred website. I'm not sure if you checked there. I don't have time to search through it but will later :smile:

I never purchased from their website due to their prices as their bags are cheaper elsewhere. I'm loving this east and west look! Gosh I'm suppose to be on ban island but I bought a purse this am off Farfetch! Hahaha! It was at a steal (imo) and a bag that I wanted when it came out in 2018 or 2019. It's the Gucci Re(Belle) bag, medium in red. I got it for under $600 which includes the tax so I couldn't leave it. :smile: It would have been best if I just didn't see it but part of me is glad that I did. :smile: It will be my only red bag so I did get a color I do not have. Lol. Funny as I was looking for a red bag when I bought the blue suede and red leather Gucci bucket bag. Lol. So now I find my red bag, after the fact. Lol

Here is the Gucci bag I just bought and check out the T and F east west bag in the camel! Loving it! I do need a white bag or off white bag so if the east west bag comes in that color I may have to get it. Lol. Smh
WOW beautiful Gucci bag. Under $600 is an absolute steal.

WRT the east west shoudler Kelly dupe by T&F, I used google images to search and see if i could find an image on a model and could not. I love it in the brown and black - however it’s almost 14 inches long, so it’s very east-west.

I had to think about my two LV papillons - ones small and the other is the biggest. Both are great. However, I gravitate to the smaller one because of proportions. I just don’t tend to prefer using bags beyond 10 inches in width regularly. I’ve been trying to be more thoughtful with my handbag buying and think about what I’ll use a lot. So I’m unlikely now to buy it *sigh*.

I’ve been looking and considering (bc there’s a 15% off deal on some of the TF bags on the premium outlets site - it’s a dupe of the Celine box bag - https://shoppremiumoutlets.com/prod...ard-embossed-leather-crossbody-shoulder-bag-2

They have it in a few colors. It appears to have 2 compartments though the front one is very small and looks unusable if you want to be able to close it nicely. That’s my assumption anyhow.

Or the Celine 16 dupe - but it’s smooth leather and I’m worried I’d scratch it up. https://shoppremiumoutlets.com/products/smooth-leather-top-handle-shoulder-bag-2

Lol, I wasn’t planning on buying anymore but boy, they do good work. 🤤😆

That said, it sounds like you have a beautiful bag collection, I’d love a pic of your new ones - esp that lovely suede Gucci. Sounds so beautiful.

If you get that east-west TF - please share a pic too!

• Love
WOW beautiful Gucci bag. Under $600 is an absolute steal.

WRT the east west shoudler Kelly dupe by T&F, I used google images to search and see if i could find an image on a model and could not. I love it in the brown and black - however it’s almost 14 inches long, so it’s very east-west.

I had to think about my two LV papillons - ones small and the other is the biggest. Both are great. However, I gravitate to the smaller one because of proportions. I just don’t tend to prefer using bags beyond 10 inches in width regularly. I’ve been trying to be more thoughtful with my handbag buying and think about what I’ll use a lot. So I’m unlikely now to buy it *sigh*.

I’ve been looking and considering (bc there’s a 15% off deal on some of the TF bags on the premium outlets site - it’s a dupe of the Celine box bag - https://shoppremiumoutlets.com/prod...ard-embossed-leather-crossbody-shoulder-bag-2

They have it in a few colors. It appears to have 2 compartments though the front one is very small and looks unusable if you want to be able to close it nicely. That’s my assumption anyhow.

Or the Celine 16 dupe - but it’s smooth leather and I’m worried I’d scratch it up. https://shoppremiumoutlets.com/products/smooth-leather-top-handle-shoulder-bag-2

Lol, I wasn’t planning on buying anymore but boy, they do good work. 🤤😆

That said, it sounds like you have a beautiful bag collection, I’d love a pic of your new ones - esp that lovely suede Gucci. Sounds so beautiful.

If you get that east-west TF - please share a pic too!
I love the Celine 16 dupe! I'm curious in that one. I do love the original Celine version as well in the mini size. Not sure which T and F I will get if any but if I do decide to I will for sure post my T and F bag. Please do the same. :smile: I just bought a Salvatore Ferragamo Sudio bag from TRR. I know, I always state I'm not buying any bags but as soon as I see a good price I jump on it. It will be my "Birkin" until I can get one. Lol. What a viscious cycle. Smh lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_163922_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_163922_Chrome.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
I love the Celine 16 dupe! I'm curious in that one. I do love the original Celine version as well in the mini size. Not sure which T and F I will get if any but if I do decide to I will for sure post my T and F bag. Please do the same. :smile: I just bought a Salvatore Ferragamo Sudio bag from TRR. I know, I always state I'm not buying any bags but as soon as I see a good price I jump on it. It will be my "Birkin" until I can get one. Lol. What a viscious cycle. Smh lol.
That’s such a beautiful bag and style. SF makes such beautiful and classic bags that hold up. Quality, quality, quality. And that’s a great deal you got.

The Celine dupes look nice on TF, and the 16 / the box bag are tempting. I’ve not pulled the trigger yet. I’m still pondering how often and when I’d use them - so that’s the point in the process I’m at. Or the blue Birkin dupe…so many thoughts. Lol, the struggle is real.

Enjoy your beautiful new bags. 🔥

• Love
That’s such a beautiful bag and style. SF makes such beautiful and classic bags that hold up. Quality, quality, quality. And that’s a great deal you got.

The Celine dupes look nice on TF, and the 16 / the box bag are tempting. I’ve not pulled the trigger yet. I’m still pondering how often and when I’d use them - so that’s the point in the process I’m at. Or the blue Birkin dupe…so many thoughts. Lol, the struggle is real.

Enjoy your beautiful new bags. 🔥
Yes the struggle is real! Hahaha! Enjoy your beautiful bags as well! I'm sure you'll decide on one of the bags!! Don't forget to share and I won't either! :smile: i don't own an East West bag so that may be my next T and F bag. I need to wait though! I'm getting out of control! Hahaha

Yes the struggle is real! Hahaha! Enjoy your beautiful bags as well! I'm sure you'll decide on one of the bags!! Don't forget to share and I won't either! :smile: i don't own an East West bag so that may be my next T and F bag. I need to wait though! I'm getting out of control! Hahaha
I got the blue. And I’ve ordered the hopefully ivory one. The blue didn’t arrive with the clochette (idk if I spelled it correctly) but TF is going to send me one. I’ll update when the other arrives but thought I’d share.

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3780.jpeg
    IMG_3780.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
I got the blue. And I’ve ordered the hopefully ivory one. The blue didn’t arrive with the clochette (idk if I spelled it correctly) but TF is going to send me one. I’ll update when the other arrives but thought I’d share.
Wow! That looks really good! It looks more grey imo. Could it be passed as both colors depending on what you are wearing? Is this the smaller size? Yes interested in seeing the ivory color. Hopefully it's more ivory then white as that is the color you prefer. With the gold hardware it will be stunning! Keep me posted! :smile: Thank you for the updates!:smile:

Wow! That looks really good! It looks more grey imo. Could it be passed as both colors depending on what you are wearing? Is this the smaller size? Yes interested in seeing the ivory color. Hopefully it's more ivory then white as that is the color you prefer. With the gold hardware it will be stunning! Keep me posted! :smile: Thank you for the updates!:smile:
Hey thanks! It has a blue-grey hue that definitely shifts depending on what you’re wearing. It’s also the same size as the khaki colored one.

I’ll definitely let you know about the white/ivory one too. Hoping it’s as pictured. 😊

• Love
Alrighty the ivory one arrived. It’s even better than I expected. The glazing is the same color as the bag instead of the light tan on the product site but I actually like it even more. I just unboxed it so disregard the handles being wonky, I’ll be working on them. The chair pic is me hanging it by a scrunchy to help with the handles. I’ve been doing that to help change the shape and it’s been working well. No flash, different lighting. Definitely ivory.

Attachments

• IMG_3841.jpeg
    IMG_3841.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3840.jpeg
    IMG_3840.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3839.jpeg
    IMG_3839.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Oh yay it arrived! :smile: Wow it looks really good! Wow, just amazing how the prices are so reasonable! I like it woth the off whote glazing as well as it looks more clean sophisticated imp. What a classy looking bag. Gosh I want the east west version. Have you seen it on any of the "go to" websites that carry T and F? I don't want to go on T and F's website to purchase as they charge a premium. I'm all about the discounts! Lol. Are you using your Birkin style bags often? Have you thought about getting little twillies for the top handles? Funny as when I had my Birkin style bag I used a hair scrunchy and wrapped it around the top handle loosely in order to squeeze the top portion so it look more narrow. We both were thinking the same thing about the top handles. Lol

Oh yay it arrived! :smile: Wow it looks really good! Wow, just amazing how the prices are so reasonable! I like it woth the off whote glazing as well as it looks more clean sophisticated imp. What a classy looking bag. Gosh I want the east west version. Have you seen it on any of the "go to" websites that carry T and F? I don't want to go on T and F's website to purchase as they charge a premium. I'm all about the discounts! Lol. Are you using your Birkin style bags often? Have you thought about getting little twillies for the top handles? Funny as when I had my Birkin style bag I used a hair scrunchy and wrapped it around the top handle loosely in order to squeeze the top portion so it look more narrow. We both were thinking the same thing about the top handles. Lol
Color wise this bag is fantastic. I did realize one of the little gold bracket things that hold the sangle (spelling?) is slightly crooked but I’m not going to sweat it.

That aside, it’s great. I like to have 1-2 ivory bags and as I’d sold my other go-to one, this will be perfect to replace that.
I’m really happy with it overall.

WRT the east west one - I’ve not yet seen it on any site being modeled. The only thing I can think of to is to find a very similar version from another brand duping these and see if they have good pics (if it’s the same dimensions).

It has been available and then sold out on the shop premium sites several times.

Black currently sold out but will come back I’m sure: https://shoppremiumoutlets.com/products/tiffany-fred-paris-top-grain-leather-shoulder-bag-2

I’m not seeing the brown on at the moment on that site.

On usage - I’ve been using them very frequently. They’re extremely convenient especially for work trips and so on. They look nice but I don’t need to baby them and I don’t worry about getting robbed. I’ve also amusingly gotten several comments. People seems to really like and ask me about them. This makes me chuckle because it seldom happens with my designer bags. I carry high / low / vintage bags so it’s always interesting to see what bags get the most comments from people. Non-designer/vintage tend to win in the comments.

With the scrunchie - yeah it’s a must. The roundness throws the proportions off and so this is an easy fix. Do let me know if you get the east-west bag. I’ve been waffling terribly on that one. It’s so nice but I need to know what it looks like when carried. Also shop premium site has a bunch of the TF bags marked down / offering 15% off. 😊

• Love