Tiffany and Fred bags?

Here are the pics! Hope they help! The one I ordered (Dionysus style) in purple arrived today in BRONZE! UUUGH! SO DISAPPOINTED! It is a beautiful bag though. Looks, feel and quality but it is going back as I want purple. Someone made an error labeling the packaging. The packaging is labeled purple so I'm sure the person shipping assumed the contents was purple. Bummer. This has happened to me TWICE!

20230919_000723.jpg

20230919_000852.jpg

20230919_000858.jpg

20230919_000927.jpg

20230919_000935.jpg

More pics. The Birkin quality is good but it is one of my least favorites. The quality is good but the leather isn't as nice and flexible as the Jypsiére style. It's a bit stiff and the color is matte. The pebbling is beautiful. I just wish it had a sheen to the leather and was not as stiff. Hopefully as I use the bag it will soften up. The top handles look pretty narrow and longated I know. Lol. I didn't like how rounded they looked originally. I placed a rubber band over each handle at the top which was suppose to be for about 2 or 3 days just to get that rounded look to be more narrow but I forgot about it! Hahaha. I think it will spread out more in time. Looks better already. Lol. Also the rings on the bag (on the sides) for the strap came gold. For me I wanted the hole to be less noticeable so I painted the gold metal rings the color of the bag. I don't plan on using the strap. My guess is the paint will easily scratch off. I think it will last me a long time as I won't be using the strap and I don't use this bag as much either.

20230919_000739.jpg

20230919_001214.jpg

20230919_001242.jpg

20230919_001222.jpg

20230919_001308.jpg

20230919_001649.jpg

20230919_001700.jpg

More. :smile: the Jypsiére style bags are one of my favorites! The leather is nice, it's soft and flexible and is super cute! I have been using the white one more as you can see creasing on the top flap but it's not bad at all. I did not like the cloth adjustable strap for the white one as the cotton strap is white and just made the bag not have the overall look I wanted. The strap is not made to be removed so I just used a seam ripper and pulled the stitches out on the strap to remove it. I found this white leather strap online and love it for this bag. I like using this white bag as a short shoulder bag so the strap I got for it works very nice. It is pebbled but I do not mind. The strap I got is 67cm I believe. I love the strap on the camel (at least it's not all white!) Lol. Its adjustable for crossbody and I'm 5ft 7. It holds your bare essentials if a card holder is used.

20230919_000749.jpg

20230919_000753.jpg

20230919_001328.jpg

20230919_001333.jpg

20230919_004946.jpg

20230919_004954.jpg

20230919_005215.jpg

20230919_005211.jpg

20230919_005047.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
More. ,)

This is a mini square flap size. The leather has the look and feel of caviar. It's suppose to be a dupe for the Reissue. It's looks pretty good but imo the Reissue lock is too much of a yellow gold and as you look at the leather (if you know Chanel) youll know something isn't quite right, but again its a dupe so there you go. Lol. It has a nice very faint metallic sheen. Itd a pretty champagne gold. Regardless it's a pretty bag and I'm happy with it. :smile: The chain is nice and has good weight to it. My back pocket was sewn very so slightly slanted. Oh well. I think I'll be the only one that will study it and notice (besides another purse enthusiasts like me). Hahaha!

20230919_000757.jpg

20230919_001350.jpg

20230919_005406.jpg

20230919_005346.jpg

20230919_005537.jpg

20230919_005721.jpg

Last edited:
Oops...I forgot to include these 2 :smile: The white one did not come with this leather strap. The strap that came with it is identical to the camel one, it's just solid off white. It is also material.

View attachment 5860866

View attachment 5860867
Wow! Thank you sooo much for the photos and the detailed descriptions!!
I love how you got a new strap for your white Jypsiére bag and how you painted the little holes on the sides of the Birkin. You’re soo clever!!
If I’m happy with the Fendi bag when it comes in, then I might order the Dionysus or the Bulgari style bag… They look like decent leather and quality! So I hope you enjoy them!

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy
Wow! Thank you sooo much for the photos and the detailed descriptions!!
I love how you got a new strap for your white Jypsiére bag and how you painted the little holes on the sides of the Birkin. You’re soo clever!!
If I’m happy with the Fendi bag when it comes in, then I might order the Dionysus or the Bulgari style bag… They look like decent leather and quality! So I hope you enjoy them!
Yes the Bulgari bags...my eyes were in shock! I know Bulgari isn't stamped on the bag, but come on! Haha! It almost looks exact, and I guess that is why they are able to sell the bags. They look exact but are not. Similar to the classic movie Coming to America with Eddie Murphy. McDonald's vs McDowels (or something like that) hahaha! What a hilarious movie that was! Hahaha! The T and F Bulgari bags look like great leather. I had an authentic preloved one I bought in green. Beautiful bag. I ended up selling it later as it was too narrow to justify keeping it however at the T and F prices I was considering buying the "same" bag again! Lol. The mini Fendi is cute. It really is and it has very soft pebblied leather. I think you will be happy with the quality :smile:

• Haha
Reactions: Sunshine mama
I ordered 3 bags from Tiffany and Fred, and I returned all 3 bags. They were 50% off, and priced at $150.00 to $200.00 each. These were not at the quality of similarly priced bag. The quality of the leather was more like bonded leather than full grain leather. The hardware was that cheap flea market type metal. This brand is a pass for me, I'm aware they were once very big in France, but the quality of their bags do not justify a price in the $300.00 range.

I ordered 3 bags from Tiffany and Fred, and I returned all 3 bags. They were 50% off, and priced at $150.00 to $200.00 each. These were not at the quality of similarly priced bag. The quality of the leather was more like bonded leather than full grain leather. The hardware was that cheap flea market type metal. This brand is a pass for me, I'm aware they were once very big in France, but the quality of their bags do not justify a price in the $300.00 range.
Oh wow. Do you mind sharing which ones you purchased? Just curious. I've been going over board with this brand so if I haven't purchased the ones you got, I will avoid them. I have purchased a few and have been enjoying them for the price I paid. Mine were all discounted as well and although they are not the same quality in leather as authentic by no means, (which I expected at the price) I really liked them. Sorry they were a no go for you. Thankfully you were able to return all 3. I just received this one a couple of days ago. I haven't used it yet but plan to.

Attachments

• 20231202_154215.jpg
    20231202_154215.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy
More pics. The Birkin quality is good but it is one of my least favorites. The quality is good but the leather isn't as nice and flexible as the Jypsiére style. It's a bit stiff and the color is matte. The pebbling is beautiful. I just wish it had a sheen to the leather and was not as stiff. Hopefully as I use the bag it will soften up. The top handles look pretty narrow and longated I know. Lol. I didn't like how rounded they looked originally. I placed a rubber band over each handle at the top which was suppose to be for about 2 or 3 days just to get that rounded look to be more narrow but I forgot about it! Hahaha. I think it will spread out more in time. Looks better already. Lol. Also the rings on the bag (on the sides) for the strap came gold. For me I wanted the hole to be less noticeable so I painted the gold metal rings the color of the bag. I don't plan on using the strap. My guess is the paint will easily scratch off. I think it will last me a long time as I won't be using the strap and I don't use this bag as much either.

View attachment 5860831

View attachment 5860832

View attachment 5860833

View attachment 5860834

View attachment 5860835

View attachment 5860836

View attachment 5860837
This is so helpful. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65

View attachment 5860831

View attachment 5860832

View attachment 5860833

View attachment 5860834

View attachment 5860835

View attachment 5860836

View attachment 5860837
I ordered this bag last night. Same color. Excited for it to arrive. Definitely a left field item for me to buy as I skew vintage or some contemporary. However, the few reviews and pics I’ve seen have been good for “inspired” / dupe (not replica) from Tiffany and Fred. How long did your shipping take? I ordered mine from the premium outlets site but it said T&F would be fulfilling the order.

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65