Tiffany and Fred bags?

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone. Has anyone purchased a bag from a brand called Tiffany and Fred? I was on line and browsing and came across some cute inspired bags from this company for low prices. Makes we wonder about the leather and quality at prices so low. Has anyone purchased and if so can you provide your feedback, opinion and also which style bag you purchased? Thank you! :smile:

I don’t have any but I remember looking at their website a couple months ago. They call their leather “whole grain” but when I asked, they said that it’s equivalent to full-grain I quickly lost interest after that
Full grain? Whole grain? Does both mean all leather? Seems like they didn't make much effort to explain. If it's real leather they should just say real leather from cow or what have you. Well I ordered 3 bags from them off Gilt.com. Hopefully they don't look like bags from Ross. Lol. Nothing against that but that is not what I want. The pictures made the bags look beautiful and I saw 2 youtubers do a video on their purchases. They did not get into the bags itself too much but it allowed me to see the bags at least. Hope they look great. Eventhough it's cheap I don't want my bags looking cheap! Hahaha. Thanks for responding! :smile:

Hi there. I went a bit crazy with my order on 3 Tiffany and Fred bags on Gilt.com. lol. I was really impressed so I ordered 2 more which haven’t been shipped yet. It's hard to resist when the quality is good and the price is so cheap. :smile: In my case, I got MORE then my money's worth! :smile: Here are pics for anyone that was or is interested in this brand. They did miss up on my order. I ordered a taupe color (called Khaki) in the mini, but they sent me black. Gilt gave me a discount so I decided to keep it vs shipping it back.

20230623_230214.jpg

20230623_230222.jpg

20230623_230253.jpg

20230623_230258.jpg

20230623_230344.jpg

20230623_230430.jpg

Hi there. I went a bit crazy with my order on 3 Tiffany and Fred bags on Gilt.com. lol. I was really impressed so I ordered 2 more which haven’t been shipped yet. It's hard to resist when the quality is good and the price is so cheap. :smile: In my case, I got MORE then my money's worth! :smile: Here are pics for anyone that was or is interested in this brand. They did miss up on my order. I ordered a taupe color (called Khaki) in the mini, but they sent me black. Gilt gave me a discount so I decided to keep it vs shipping it back.

View attachment 5808762

View attachment 5808763

View attachment 5808764

View attachment 5808765

View attachment 5808766

Are the bags made of real leather as described?

Last edited:
Reactions: Debbie65
Are the bags made of real leather as described?
Yes the bags are real leather on the exterior however the interior feels and looks somewhat like pleather, but it's not low grade pleather. It's decent. For the black mini it is a beige soft microfiber fabric interior to mimic suede but its not. It's nice. I would say the leather is a pretty nice quality as well at least on the 3 bags I have from T and F and everything is done neat and pretty perfect. Nothing is done sloppy. You can find these bags cheaper then the T and F website on Gilt or Rue La La but the selection isn't always a full selection like the T and F website. For the sale prices I paid I got more then my money's worth and they are nice enough to wear in public. I'm not ashamed. Hahaha! :smile:

Yes the bags are real leather on the exterior however the interior feels and looks somewhat like pleather, but it's not low grade pleather. It's decent. I would say the leather is a pretty nice quality at least on the 3 bags I have from T and F and everything is done neat and pretty perfect. You can find these bags cheaper then the T and F website on Gilt or Rue La La but the selection isn't always a full selection like the T and F website. For the sale prices I paid I got more then my money's worth and they are nice enough to wear in public. I'm not ashamed. Hahaha! :smile:

Great to hear! I will be shipping it overseas and have to pay duty for leather products and it if turns out it's not real leather, I'd have been mad!

Great to hear! I will be shipping it overseas and have to pay duty for leather products and it if turns out it's not real leather, I'd have been mad!
Oh yikes! Well the 3 bags I purchased feels and looks like leather. The description states it is too, but the interior I'm sure is NOT leather. I know pleather when I see it! Lol. Which bag do you plan on getting? When you get it come back and let me know it you like your order! I have a baguette in the taupe with contrast stitching and a silver croc "birkin " coming. They haven't been shipped yet. I'm hoping I like the silver croc and it doesn't look cheap! Lol

I understand these are not technically counterfeit as they don’t have the branding but imho they are too close for comfort. “Inspired-by” designs are common and fine, but all their “designs” are blatant dupes. Think they’ll be shut down soon.
Yes they are pretty spot on for some of them. I'm not sure how long they have been doing business in the states but on their website it states they are from France and have been around since 1959. They have been mentioned in Vogue, Elle and Cosmopolitan, so it doesn't look like they are going anywhere. Lol. I just ran into the brand myself on Guilt just recently. Regardless they look similar and although they are pretty good quality (I was pleasantly surprised), they are no where like the authentic. The most expensive bag from T and F that I purchased was about $159 so I don't expect them to be like my high end authentic bags. Lol

Reactions: C.Ly
Hi everyone. Has anyone purchased a bag from a brand called Tiffany and Fred? I was on line and browsing and came across some cute inspired bags from this company for low prices. Makes we wonder about the leather and quality at prices so low. Has anyone purchased and if so can you provide your feedback, opinion and also which style bag you purchased? Thank you! :smile:
I own two Tiffany and Fred bags. They are beautifully made and great quality. I just ordered another one today... and yes, they do have many styles "inspired by" top-designer brands, but I'm here to tell you, you will not be disappointed. You can get them for even less on Ruelala.

O
I own two Tiffany and Fred bags. They are beautifully made and great quality. I just ordered another one today... and yes, they do have many styles "inspired by" top-designer brands, but I'm here to tell you, you will not be disappointed. You can get them for even less on Ruelala.
Hi! Yes I've been a bit obsessed after my 1st order came in. Hahaha! So glad I took a chance! I purchased the large "Peekaboo" in the wine, the mini in the black with white stitching. (Rue La La or Gilt sent me the wrong color. The one I wanted was the khaki with white stitch).
I ordered the "Gucci Dionysus " in the emerald green and today I received the "birkin" style in the khaki (looks similar to the Hermes Etoupe color). Theyball look great and the price point on Gilt and Rue La La is great! I think all really met my expectations as the prices were somewhat inexpensive so that made me a bit leary. You do get more then what you pay for imo. The Birkin I love but the holes on the sides for the strap really bugs me! I think I may feel a bot self conscious using it just of those holes.
It cheapens the look of the bag a tad, imo. Which bags do you own and what did you jist order? I jist place an order last night for a "Chanel caviar mini reissue flap" in a very faint gold. It looks cream online. I also ordered the Hermes Jypsiére in off white. I can't believe how on point they are. Lol. I attached a pic of the Birkin. What do you think? Lol.

20230731_200450.jpg

20230731_222427.jpg

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Yes the bags are real leather on the exterior however the interior feels and looks somewhat like pleather, but it's not low grade pleather. It's decent. For the black mini it is a beige soft microfiber fabric interior to mimic suede but its not. It's nice. I would say the leather is a pretty nice quality as well at least on the 3 bags I have from T and F and everything is done neat and pretty perfect. Nothing is done sloppy. You can find these bags cheaper then the T and F website on Gilt or Rue La La but the selection isn't always a full selection like the T and F website. For the sale prices I paid I got more then my money's worth and they are nice enough to wear in public. I'm not ashamed. Hahaha! :smile:
I just ordered a bag from T&F the same style as your black in the grey color.
I was just wondering if you’re still happy with the quality of the bag?
Thank you!!

• Love
I just ordered a bag from T&F the same style as your black in the grey color.
I was just wondering if you’re still happy with the quality of the bag?
Thank you!!
Yes I love T and F bags! Lol. The black one I gave to a friend as that was not the color I ordered. They shipped me the right bag but in black vs the taupe color. I friend loves the bag and has used it. Since this post I have purchased more T and F bags. Lol. Yikes. I'm somewhat hooked on them. The quality is great for the price imo and they don't look "cheap". I purchased another one like my green bag but in a purple color (which should arrive today (yay!). I also purchase a white "Hermes Jypsiére " and also one in a saddle color. I also purchased a "Chanel Reissue mini flap in Caviar" version in a champagne gold color. I'm happy with all of them. If you're interested I can post pics of my most recent ones just let me know. There are starting to be more youtube videos on them as well if you want to take a peek at the "Roman Rock Stud" bag along with a few others . Are you happy with yours?

Yes I love T and F bags! Lol. The black one I gave to a friend as that was not the color I ordered. They shipped me the right bag but in black vs the taupe color. I friend loves the bag and has used it. Since this post I have purchased more T and F bags. Lol. Yikes. I'm somewhat hooked on them. The quality is great for the price imo and they don't look "cheap". I purchased another one like my green bag but in a purple color (which should arrive today (yay!). I also purchase a white "Hermes Jypsiére " and also one in a saddle color. I also purchased a "Chanel Reissue mini flap in Caviar" version in a champagne gold color. I'm happy with all of them. If you're interested I can post pics of my most recent ones just let me know. There are starting to be more youtube videos on them as well if you want to take a peek at the "Roman Rock Stud" bag along with a few others . Are you happy with yours?
Yes, pleaseee!! I would love to see photos of your new bags whenever you get the chance. I haven’t received mine yet, but I’ll post photos when I receive it.

• Love