Three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?

my DH is 47 yrs old and doesn't mind holding my purse if he needs to,
even insists to hold all the bags when we go shopping...
does not let the kids touch or play with my bags... love him dearly!:love:

Hubby is 42, and has never refused to hold my bag (even ridiculous big pink bags). He does the skipping thing sometimes in our apt building corridor. He has great sense of humor.

my bf always refused to hold my bags. but there was 1 exception. we went out for a movie and i had to use the restroom. i just ask and gave my white MC noe to him then ran. i didnt think about that and he didnt have time to react. he was really cute w my NOE when i walk out. he handheld it and look around like "everyone cares",lol

BF always holds mine when I ask him to. He just puts it up on his shoulder like I do.

When I had my back surgery a couple years ago, if we were out shopping and he could
tell I was getting tired, he'd take it without me asking him - which I thought was so sweet.
Didn't seem to bother him at all.

When he has to hold my speedy, he doesn't hold it like we do (by both handles), but holds the part between the handles, where the zipper is. He's trying to look like "Yes, I'm holding a purse, but it's not mine and I'm a 'tuff' man" soooo cute!:love:

:roflmfao: This is how DH holds mine when asked. Or if its a satchel type bag he'll hold it under the lower part of his arm, like a football. And with those three words, I'll get the look of "Please no", followed by, "Can't you just set it down?"

I ask my BF to hold my purse when we're out shopping and I need my both hands to browse :P
When he has to hold my speedy, he doesn't hold it like we do (by both handles), but holds the part between the handles, where the zipper is. He's trying to look like "Yes, I'm holding a purse, but it's not mine and I'm a 'tuff' man" soooo cute!:love:

This sounds like my husband. He doesn't mind helping me out, but when I come back from the restroom, he's there holding my bag, trying to look comfortable and casual with it ... but not really succeeding. a "tuff man", as you say, but soooo cute!

DH offers to hold my bag whenever I have my hands full or need to try something on. He doesn't exactly wear it (like over the shoulder or something) but he doesn't hold it like it's on fire either. I guess he doesn't care what people think!

I haven't needed him to hold my bag, but we had this discussion once, and the answer is "no." At the airport once, I left my pink carryon with him when I went to the bathroom. I just set it on the floor next to him. When I came back, he had moved away from it and was watching the pinkness from afar :P

Husband doesn't mind. I hand it to him all the time and some times for no reason. But then again, he helps me find my bras in foundations. Even picks them out for me. He has no shame.