Three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?

Just got a call from a friend, her son's girlfriend (who is finally a good match for him, after three failed marriages) died in her sleep last night. She was only 37, two year older than me. We all had dinner together over a week ago. Now she is gone.

I called my husband to tell him that I love him and held my twins a little tighter. I guess, one just never know when it is going to be your time. So drop your purse and hold on to your love ones a little tighter and a little more often. You just never know, when it will be the last time.

If you are a husband reading this, help your wife with her purse and hold on to her hand. You don't want to wait until all you have is a handbag to hold on to.

Life is too short and too fragile for anyone to worry about what is "embarrassing."

Just got a call from a friend, her son's girlfriend (who is finally a good match for him, after three failed marriages) died in her sleep last night. She was only 37, two year older than me. We all had dinner together over a week ago. Now she is gone.

I called my husband to tell him that I love him and held my twins a little tighter. I guess, one just never know when it is going to be your time. So drop your purse and hold on to your love ones a little tighter and a little more often. You just never know, when it will be the last time.

If you are a husband reading this, help your wife with her purse and hold on to her hand. You don't want to wait until all you have is a handbag to hold on to.

Life is too short and too fragile for anyone to worry about what is "embarrassing."

This is so sad - was it sudden or did she have a known fatal illness?

My husband has told me many times about his parents - she died of a sudden brain hemorrhage and he always said he would have been delighted to push her wheelchair, bathe her and whatever, as long as he could have still had her to talk to.

Last edited:
This is so sad - was it sudden or did she have a known fatal illness?

My husband has told me many times about his parents - she died of a sudden brain hemorrhage and he always said he would have been delighted to push her wheelchair, bathe her and whatever, as long as he could have still had her to talk to.

We have no idea how she passed, still waiting for the autopsy. She was perfectly fine last weekend. We even had a rain check for a lunch date.

My husband doesn't mind holding my bag for me.

What I LOVE though, is that sometimes if the kids are going near it, I hear him say, "Don't go near mommy's bag!" Love em' for it!

Do we share the same husband?! Hehehe Hubby is like that - he doesn't mind holding my bags and he's more careful of them than I do hehe He holds my Neverfull by the handle and he wears the Bloomsbury as crossbody ;)

My "ex" bf wouldn't mind carry my bags for me (eventhough I'm a guy and sometimes my bags tend to be a little too girly). He knows that there's more important thing to pay attention more rather than caring what people thinks :smile:

something like STOP ME FROM SHOPPING since that's the only time I will give him my bag lol

I ask anyone im with to hold something for a second. Usually Im digging through my bag and rather not let things fall out...as for "hold my bag" that hardly happens...its like a baby and I keep it by me at all times.:biggrin: